Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've got a pretty good idea what's goes on inside my body
Black cats had almost gone extinct, most of them having been drowned ten years ago when the village government decided to make them illegal. But still, Ruby recognized one when she found it on the street, and when it followed her home she knew what it meant. She was destined to be a witch.

"I should have known a girl like you would be chosen," her mother, Pearl, said, clicking her tongue. She stirred the pot on the fire a little more roughly than strictly necessary. "That's what happens to girls who grow up without a father."

Ruby shrugged her shoulders and the black cat began coiling itself around her legs as though it already owned her, which if you believed the legends, it actually did. This was kind of scary, but still, Ruby didn't really care. She was getting to the age when she really ought to get married, and she wasn't looking forward to it. All the men in the village were pathetic. Besides, she already knew she didn't have to get married to have fun!

Witches didn't have to get married. They got to live at the edge of town and weave spells and make potions, sometimes giving out magic cloaks or some such rubbish to a passing soldier or prince in disguise in exchange for a little kindness. It sounded like a wonderful adventure compared to sitting around the house cooking, cleaning and tending fires all day, which was what most women did.

"Now don't you let that beast ruin you," Pearl said crossly, waving a spatula with bits of stew still clinging to it at her daughter.

Ruby waked up the stairs to the bedchamber and closed the door behind her. What could her mother possibly mean by that? It sounded like what she would say in the morning when Ruby left the house to get tutored together with the village boys: "Now, don't let your guard down and don't get too close to anyone, or you might be ruined!" she'd yell as Ruby would run out the door with a little bit of food for the teacher. So, Ruby didn't let her guard down, but she didn't have any fun either, except when she'd go down to the river after class and strip off her clothes and feel the cold water run between her legs or when she'd sprawl on the warm stones and touch herself. Of course, no one ever saw any of that, so it didn't count. A man had to touch you in order to ruin you, and even then there were times when it didn't count.

Ruby's mother had been the May Queen at the fertility festival years ago, and every man in the village had taken his turn with her. That's how Ruby was conceived, and that's why there was always tax money to take care of her.

Suitors still came for Ruby's mother, while they never came for ruined women. It was entirely her fault that she turned them all away. It was her fault Ruby never had a father. There was no reason for her to be clicking her tongue and making such remarks.

"Cats don't ruin people," Ruby said, picking the cat up and kissing in on the forehead. The cat purred. It wasn't half bad, being a witch, Ruby thought, stroking the cat's soft black fur. The fluff felt good against her face and hands, it was like handling a velvet cloth. Ruby couldn't wait until she could move to the edge of town and start weaving spells and the like.

She curled up on her straw mattress and fell sound asleep. She barely stirred when the cat jumped up next to her and curled up against her back.

That night Ruby dreamt that her body was being carried down river, and the water seemed to flow into her, pushing between her legs and making her writhe as she was carried further and further away from her little village. She felt more incredibly free than she ever did in her entire life, and at the same time with so little control of her destiny it made her shiver with trepidation.

Ruby awoke to find another girl in her bed, who had somehow managed to wiggle her way between Ruby's legs.

The girl moaned loudly as she continued to feast between Ruby's legs. Ruby didn't quite know what to do. She had never done or felt anything like this before, and wasn't entirely sure whether or not she liked it. It was way too overpowering. She couldn't lie back on her bed and take it at all, and it felt like every muscle in her body was conspiring against her to make her twist and turn every-which-way. Plus, there just seemed to be something wrong about having a complete stranger down there, thrusting her tongue in and out of her like that! Where did the girl come from and how did she manage to get into Ruby's bedroom?

The girl between her legs didn't let up, as though she didn't realize that Ruby was awake and writhing under her touch. Ruby couldn't think straight. Her head was completely filled with the hot bubbling sensation that was running through her. She gasped and began to moan.

She didn't like that one bit. She remembered her mother's voice in her head, warning her against letting herself be ruined. Is this what she meant? It felt so odd and so good. She pushed at the woman's head, trying to extricate it from between her legs, wanting to be free of the pleasurable torment. But the girl would not be moved. Instead, her tongue began to flick quicker and quicker, causing Ruby to moan louder and louder.

"No! No!" Ruby cried, though she was very near climax. "I can't stand it. It's too much! Oh please, do stop."

But it was no use. The woman would not stop.

"Oh, please! I do not know you. This doesn't feel right at all. Please, please, do leave me alone!" Ruby moaned, writhing on the bed. But still, the woman would not stop.

Ruby kicked out wildly with her legs and her foot collided with the woman's head.

"Ouch! What did you do that for?" the woman inquired, rubbing the place on her scalp where Ruby had kicked her. "I just thought you could use a good-morning orgasm, that's all." Ruby covered her mouth in shock. The woman had exactly same face as her, only darker. It was like looking into a dusty mirror.

"I told you to stop and you didn't listen," Ruby said, straightening up and feeling quite ruffled.

"Well, I beg your pardon, but I was far too busy wedging my tongue up your wet hole to hear you whine over a little pleasure."

"I didn't ask for this!" Ruby protested. "I don't even know who you are. I've never seen you before in my life."

"I followed you home yesterday from the river. Don't you remember? That's so impolite!" The woman exclaimed.

"If course I don't remember you!" Ruby exclaimed. "And I have no idea what you mean by following me home. I don't remember anyone following me home last night, and I wouldn't have let you into my bedroom even if you did! What kind of girl do you take me for?"

"A witch," the woman replied evenly. "And now I understand the source of the misunderstanding. You see, I'm the black cat."

"Wait! But cats don't just turn into people! It's unheard off!"

"Not any more unheard of that a girl being a witch," the girl replied. "It's all part of a magic spell what was cast a thousand years ago. A entire race of women was magically transfigured into cats to do the bidding of people with special magical abilities. When a familiar, which is what we're typically called, finds a mistress, she can revert back to her human form."

"But you look exactly like me!" Ruby cried. "That shouldn't be possible!"

"Yeah, well, that's part of the mystery of it. It's part of the magic link. You see, we're born with an image of our true form, and it's our job to hunt down someone who matches that image. That's how we know what to look for."

"Oh... I see," Ruby replied. "I suppose that makes sense. It still doesn't give you permission to lick me between the legs without asking!"

"Of course it does!" the girl protested. "I'm your familiar. I'm supposed to help you become more powerful, and right now I sense that what you need is a couple of hundred of good orgasms."

"I need no such thing!" Ruby replied, pouting. "Besides, even if I did, you could at least talk to me about it first. It's not like we even have that sort of relationship."

"But we do!" the girl replied. "We're supposed to go off to the edge of town together and do magic. I've been waiting my whole life to find you! And you're rejecting me. Well, it's not as if you have a choice or anything, you know! It's your destiny to be with me. You can't fight your destiny."

"I don't know about fighting my destiny. I don't really have any problem with cauldrons and magic. What I have a problem with is you appearing out of nowhere and acting like you own me without even talking to me. I don't even know your name, for crying out loud!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I you didn't know. I was talking to you long after you had fallen asleep. My name's Orcad and I was born in the abandoned wheat field just outside the village wall. I think that's the perfect place to make our cottage. The magic there is very strong."

Ruby was beginning to get excited. It was her dream to move out of her mother's house and have a place of her own where she could tend the fire just the way she wanted and cook the food she really wanted. She was so delighted she was trembling, and a little of her juice rolled down her inner thigh. Orcad licked her lips.

"But I don't know how to make a house. I don't know anything about carpentry or masonry. How can I build myself a cottage if I don't have the money to hire anyone to do it for me?"

"That's why we're going to use magic. It will be like a test. The first step to becoming a full-fledged witch."

"Can I really do such a thing?"

"Of course. You've got me to help!" Orcad replied, smiling broadly and tossing a lock of black hair out of her face. "So, when are we going to get to work?"

Ruby looked out the window. The sky was still dark and hazy. But her mother's mattress was empty.

"If we sneak out now, I might be able to get away without too many questions. But how can I explain you to her? You said you were in my bed all night? My mother didn't notice you?"

"Your mom fell asleep the moment she lay down on the mattress."

"Yes. Mom's always very tired when she goes to bed," Ruby said. "Sometimes I wonder if she's sick."

Orcad shrugged. "Your mother seems to have pretty strong magical powers. But I suppose her familiar must have been drowned by the townspeople before she could meet her.

"That's sad," Ruby replied. "I was little when the cat drowning started, but I had terrible nightmares and cried for days. It was awful."

"Anyway, we ought to get going," Orcad said, abruptly changing the subject, a single tear running down her cheek. "The spell we'll need is very complicated and might take all day. We'd better be on our way."

"Oh, yes. Let's go at once!" Ruby replied, jumping up and down. "But I really think we'd better go out the window so that Mom won't see and get mad. She doesn't want me to be a witch at all. She thinks it's wrong."

Orcad laughed. "Mothers can be like that," she replied. "At least that's what I've heard. My mom and all my female relatives are cats."

Ruby nodded. Now that she was getting to know Orcad, she thought that everything she said was interesting and wanted to hear more, but right now she was interested in running away and building her cottage.

"So what sort of spell are we going to use to magic ourselves out the window?" Ruby asked, her heart racing in excitement. "Or do you except me to make a rope out of blankets?"

Orcad rubbed her hand between her legs, a thoughtful expression on her face. The gesture reminded Ruby of the way she used to hold herself when she needed to go to the bathroom, and she burst into a fit of giggles.

Orcad pulled her hand from between her legs and smiled, looking embarrassed. "Hmm. I think a simple levitation spell is all the two of us will need," she replied, looking out the window into the village beyond. "In order to levitate, you need to put your heart at ease and think about what makes you happiest. Then you chant the magic word 'Ecanit,' and then you can float. It's a whole other thing to control the flight. But I can help you until you get the hang of it. Oh, and I like to give my clit a little pinch before I take off. I think it makes the spell work better."

"Oh, I'm not going to do that!" Ruby said, blushing. She was embarrassed to even think of the little knob of flesh she had stroked a few of times while lying on the bench and staring at the sky.

Orcad shrugged. "It's your choice," she said, before pinching her clit and yelling 'Ecanit'. She rose up into the sky and Ruby had to suppress a giggle of merriment as she flew around the room. "Come on!" Orcad said, her voice just as merry.

But what could Ruby think of? She had no idea. Figuring out what makes one happiest is the hardest thing in the world! She thought about the time her teacher complimented her for solving a difficult problem, but that wasn't nearly good enough, and playing with herself on the beach she was definitely out. It was too embarrassing. Then she suddenly realized that trying to cast the spell so she could fly out her window already made her as happy as she had ever been her whole life, and so she said 'Ecanit,' a little more softly then Orcad had, and she too rose into the air.

She had a much harder time controlling herself than Orcad and ricocheted off the walls of her bedroom a couple of times, squashing her little turned-up nose rather badly before her familiar was able to catch a hold of her and help direct her to the window.

Ruby was too excited to be worried about the pain. She was flying! She was actually flying! It was incredible, even if Orcad had to lead her by the hand to keep her from crashing. It was like when her mother had taught her to ride a horse by guiding her around the yard with a rope. Ruby felt so tall and powerful. She could see over the walls of the village all the way to the mountains.

Oh, but it must have been later than she thought, because the sun was just rising over the horizon and people were beginning to come out of their houses.

Ruby suddenly blushed. She realized that she must look very odd flying through the air in her old cotton work dress and put her skirt between her legs to hide her panties from the people below.

Orcad, who of course wasn't wearing any clothing at all, looked back at her and laughed as they flew onward to the abandoned field.

Most of the village people didn't even look up, but went on with their daily routine as though they didn't see the witch and her familiar flying overhead, but one boy, named Charcoal, who had just left school and was a year older than Ruby, glanced up at her.

Ruby wanted to spit on him. She hated the boy for years, ever since he started pulling her pigtails when she was a little girl, and she kicked dirt in his face every day after school to keep him from following her to her favorite hiding place and continuing to torment her!

The bully continued to eat his morning breakfast of dried bread while he stared up at the two, his jaw going slightly slack and crumbs spilling out of the corner of his mouth.

It was not much later that Ruby and Orcad landed in the old abandoned field. Ruby liked how the place looked, absolutely perfect for a witch. The grain had all gone to seed and there were wildflowers everywhere. She could almost feel the magic coursing through her as she looked around, waiting for more instructions from Orcad.

Orcad was taking her time and looking melancholy, as though the field held some bad memory for her.

Ruby sat down cross-legged on the grass and waited until her new friend was able to compose herself. Everyone always told Ruby she was a wild child, but her mother had taught her some manners!

"Are you ready now?" Ruby asked, perhaps a little sheepishly, when her familiar had wiped the tears from her eyes. "You said that we had a lot of work to do."

Orcad picked up a stick that was lying on the ground and began tracing a circle clockwise in a piece of mud. Ruby watched, her eyes widening as the symbol grow more and more elaborate.

When she was done with her task, Orcad looked up at her mistress and began to describe the different pieces of the rune: the four elements, earth, air, fire and water, and the six planets. And then she showed her the very center, where there was a symbol that she said stood for Ruby's magic name.

"You mean I have to change my name?" Ruby gasped. She had never thought about that. It seemed like quite a lot, leaving home and taking a new name all on the same day!

Orcad looked at Ruby, her eyes narrowing slightly. "No. You were born with a magic name, just like everyone else in this village. Didn't your mother tell it to you when you were a little girl?"

Ruby shook her head. Orcad looked at her quizzically, and then looked away quickly, realizing that it was now her friend's turn to be upset.

"It's ok, Ruby, really it is. Come on, we need to place more of these symbols in the cardinal directions: North, South, East, West. And then we need to start conjuring up the boundaries."

"I want my cottage to be large." Ruby said dreamily. "It's always been my dream to have the largest house in town."

Orcad laughed. "Think how long it would take to clean without servants," she said sensibly.

"That's shouldn't matter at all! I'm a witch. I can just conjure myself up a couple of servants!" Ruby replied haughtily, completely forgetting that she hadn't even learned to fly yet.

"Giving things life is hard," Orcad replied. "It often goes terribly wrong, even when a very experienced witch attempts it. We couldn't possibly try something that difficult for years."

"Well, then I'll just have to use magic to keep the house spotless," Ruby said, her hands on her hips.

Orcad laughed. "All right then. Let's get started. A big house will take longer to build than a small one."

Under Orcad's instruction, Ruby drew more symbols and lined up sticks to make the walls. Orcad laid herself down in the center of the runes and began to rub her clit. Ruby thought that it was a little improper for her friend to be doing something like that where she could see it, but Orcad explained that her juices provided powerful magical energy.

"You could help out too," she added pointedly, and Ruby hurried off to place more boundary markers.

Ruby said the magic work 'Toma,' and the sticks became strong wood walls. She placed pebbles on the ground and they turned into fine masonry work.

Ruby climbed on top of her house with a handful of dried grass and it become straw thatching.

"Very good work," Orcad said, vigorously pumping three of her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"It's smaller than I thought it would be," Ruby said breathlessly. "It's not even quite as big as the cottage where I grew up, but I think it will do. I'm only just starting out, after all."

Orcad smiled. She was spreading her fingers far apart to stretch her pussy as she came, and Ruby looked away nervously.

"Shall we conjure up a door so we can go inside?" Orcad asked, pulling her fingers from between her legs.

"Oh yes! I would like that more than anything," Ruby breathed.

"Then put your thumb against the wall were you'd like the entrance to be and say 'Agrea,'" Orcad said and began hungrily licking the pussy juices off her fingers.

Ruby did what she was told, pressing her thumb against the wall nearest the town and whispering a magic word to herself.

The wood swung open around her, making a fine entrance to her new house, but when she looked in she found it was pitch black inside.

Orcad stood up quickly, her breasts jiggling, and walked over so she was standing next to Ruby, who looked just about ready to cry.

"We have to make the inside, too," Orcad said simply, wrapping her arm around Ruby to give her. She conjured a sizeable fireball by snapping the fingers of her free hand and threw it into the house.
Ruby tensed. She couldn't believe her best friend would burn down the house she had been working on so hard all day. But then she looked again and the fire was burning comfortably in its own little hearth, and all the places its light landed began to take on shape until there was a kitchen, a living room and a little bedchamber off to the side to sleep in. Laughing merrily, Ruby stepped across the threshold.

"What shall we eat?" Orcad asked. "It must be evening now and I haven't eaten all day."

"Would you like a saucer of milk?" Ruby asked. "I'll see if I can find you one."

She began looking in the cupboards for the milk tin.

"I'm human now!" Orcad protested. "You don't need to treat me like a cat!"

"Oh, sorry. It's just that I never was any good at cooking."

"Oh. You should have said something," Orcad replied. "Then I'll just conjure us up some dinner."

"I want roast!" Ruby said at once. She loved meat but her mother had always been too thrifty to buy much of it.

"Roast it is!" Orcad replied, pulling a clump of dirt from the unpaved floor. She said 'Nika,' and the dirt became a savory roast. The two of them tried eating the roast, but though it was on the outside very appealing to look at, it still tasted a bit like dirt, and so eventually the two of them stuck their tongues out in disgust and threw the roast into the fire, where it instantly burned up.

"Let me try," Ruby said, scooping up another handful. She put the dirt on the counter as though she were preparing it to be eaten and carefully molded it into the shape of a hunk of beef. She then put it in the fire and only then said 'nika'.

Quickly, Orcad extricated the transfigured meat out of the fire with a long stick and they used a knife to cut it.

This time the meat tasted good and Ruby was very pleased with herself until the middle of the night, when she woke up in her new fine straw mattress magicked from grass and clover and found she was as hungry as if she hadn't eaten anything all day.

How mysterious this magic was!

She quickly feel back asleep, and such was the magic of her new home that she found herself oddly bewitched and her hand traveled down between her legs and began to glide between the soft, moist lips of her pussy. She moaned just a little as she continued to dream pleasant dreams, flowers in the field that produced honey without bees so that she only had to walk up to the with a big jar and shake the nectar off the petals.

Orcad woke and looked at her mistress, licking her lips, wanting to put her head between Ruby's legs and drink up all the juices that flowed from her, but she still had a bump on her head from were Ruby had kicked her, and she was reluctant to try her mistress's wrath yet again.

In the morning, Ruby stepped outside. She wanted to see the wildflowers in the field and see if her dream had somehow come true. She picked a handful of soft pink poppies and shook them into her palm, but there was only pollen, no honey for her to eat, which was distressing because she was by now both quite hungry and quite unwilling to test her magic again.

Fortunately, out on the doorstep of her new house there was a large covered pot of stew and a note from her mother reminding her to heat it up over the fire before eating it.

Ruby smiled to herself. It was just like her mother to cook her a pot of stew and think she didn't know to heat it! But she knew that her mother loved her very much and had worked hard making the stew for her, and that warmed her as much as any fire could.

"Oh, breakfast!" Orcad said practically sticking her nose into the pot to smell it. "Don't tell me you conjured that out of grass and wildflowers! You're progressing much faster than I would have thought!"

"No, silly. My mom left this for us," Ruby said, snatching the pot away from Orcad who was trying to take it all to herself.

"That's odd," Orcad said. She was still upset that Ruby would not let her take a taste of stew before it was heated. "She found us quickly. We've been only gone one day."

"My mother's no fool," Ruby replied. "She saw you come home with me yesterday. She knew I'd run off with you. She even warned me of it before I went to bed."

"Oh yeah," Orcad said, shaking her head. "I had forgotten. It's hard to understand human conversation when you're a cat."

So Ruby put the stew on the fire, and after just a moment, it was all cooked, served and eaten up, and Ruby and Orcad were rubbing their bellies in a satisfied manner.

Now that the stew was all gone, Orcad was horny and wanted to eat Ruby's pussy. But Ruby said no way, she was going to go outside and make crowns out of wildflowers instead. So Orcad contorted herself in a manner completely impossible for non-magical people and began to eat her own pussy, sloshing her juices around like a cat drinking milk from a saucer.

Ruby was so startled that she couldn't help staring. Her own pussy itched looking at her friend, and she could not help but scratch it just a little before running out of the house.

She hadn't been collecting flowers for long when the bully, Charcoal, appeared in the field. He was over on the other side peeing in the bushes, but he shook his dick dry and tucked it away when he saw Ruby staring.

Ruby couldn't help but notice that he turned a little red.

"Charcoal, what are you doing here? Don't you have to go to work or do chores for your mom or something?" Ruby asked, a little tactlessly. The color in Charcoal's face became even more vivid.

"I hadn't seen you since... Since you flew out of your bedroom window yesterday morning. I had to make sure that you were ok," Charcoal stammered, kicking up dirt with his shoe.

"But why? You were always so mean to me," Ruby said, wide-eyed. Charcoal looked even more embarrassed.

"Yeah, I guess I was," he replied. Ruby noticed that his foot had managed to dig a sizable hole in the ground with his fidgeting. "But the truth is that I want to marry you!" He looked up at Ruby, and when she didn't look away, he kissed her roughly on the lips.

It was an oddly warm sensation and Ruby found that it wasn't half as disagreeable as she would have thought, though it was quite wet!

She pulled away from Charcoal.

"I'm sorry," she replied, wiping her face dry with the back of her hand. "I'm a witch, and I need to study magic. I won't be ready to marry anyone for years!"

Charcoal seemed quite distressed. He had opened his heart to Ruby, expecting her to jump at the possibility of being his wife. It wasn't as though he wasn't at all talented or handsome, and the dowry money the town owned Ruby would set them up for life!

"Fine. I'll go off and become a wizard!" Charcoal yelled in her face. "You're not the only one who can find a black cat to teach you magic, you know! I can go into the woods for a week, hunt for food and wrestle with bears, and I bet you by the time I come back, some familiar will come to me, begging me to adopt it!"

"It doesn't work that way," Ruby began, but Charcoal wouldn't listen. He was very nearly crying, something that he found very embarrassing. He dashed off towards the woods at a speed that Ruby couldn't match.

She threw the flower garland she was making on the ground, not bothering to say the spell that would turn it into real jewelry, and stormed back to the cottage.

"Jerk!" she said as she slammed the wood door behind her.

"Someone's in a bad mood," Orcad said, raising her head from her own dripping pussy long enough to take in her friend.

"Don't ask me about it!" Ruby exclaimed. She ran over to her bed and covered her face with the sheets. She didn't know why she was so upset. So what if Charcoal had wanted her marry her? She never liked him anyway! It was just embarrassing, being proposed to all of a sudden like that! That's all!

-----------------------------------

A few days later, three very bad things happened. A dark rumor started circulating, that a nearby city led by a powerful wizard was about to declare war against the little village. The remains of dead villagers began rising from their graves and inflicting their frustrations upon the living. And, worst of all, Ruby caught a cold.

Orcad said the cold virus was magical by nature and there was nothing they could do to cure it, and while Ruby was sick, neither she nor Orcad could perform any real magic. They of course wondered who had raised the corpses. It was obviously an act of magic, and Ruby was the only witch in the village. But it was probably the enemy city's wizard, using the undead infestation as a form of magical warfare.

Ruby's mother Pearl came to the door of the cottage and offered to nurse Ruby back to health, but Orcad smiled and explained that everything was under control. She didn't want Pearl to think she couldn't handle something as simple as a cold!

Orcad was forced to go out of the house and pick flowers to sell among the villagers for food. They all looked at her funny, because who in their right mind needed flowers when there was a war going to happen at any moment and corpses prowled the streets at night, having their way with anyone unfortunate enough to be caught outdoors after sundown? And the dark stranger (meaning Orcad) did look so much like Ruby, it was uncanny.

Orcad stomped her foot and tried to explain things to the villagers, but they just nodded and didn't really listen, which was very frustrating.

After a day of hard work and no real money to show for it, Orcad came up with a better idea. She changed herself back into a cat and rolled in the sand so everyone who saw her would think that she was a white cat and would not think of drowning her. She went up to the house of the old widow near the village square who loved to feed stray cats, took the scraps of meat she was given and brought them home to cook for Ruby.

A boy laughed at her as she sprinted away through the village back to the little cottage she shared with Ruby because she looked so much like a cat chasing mice. But Orcad knew better than to pay any attention. She turned back into her human form, flicked him off and kept running on all fours.

Orcad wasn't very good at cooking, having grown up as a cat, but she tried the best that she could and the food came out all right. She was able to mix the meat scraps with water and a bit of spice to make a soup that was good for Ruby's cold.

Orcad had a great interest in walking corpses, because all the village folk were talking about them and she had never met a corpse before and wondered what they were like. She decided to spend the time between dinner and bedtime, while Ruby slept, to go visit the village cemetery and watch the dead rise from their graves.

The cemetery was outside the village walls, and it was difficult for a young woman to sneak out at night, especially now that a big war was about to start and big buff men in makeshift armor were out all night polishing their spears and pitchforks.

So Orcad turned herself into a cat again and snuck out between the legs of one of the guards. It was already somewhat dark out, so her black fir blended in well and no one was the wiser.

The dead were already rising when she reached the cemetery. Everywhere she looked, arms, heads and legs were reaching out of the ground. An eerie chorus of groaning filled the cold night air.

Suddenly Orcad realized that she wasn't the only human in the forest! Charcoal was there too, concentrating on casting some magical spell she couldn't quite recognize. Was it he who was summoning the dead?

Orcad turned herself back into a human and waved at him. But when Charcoal saw her, he turned bright red and ran off into the woods, which perhaps wasn't so incomprehensible, since Orcad as always wasn't wearing any clothing.

The corpse of a middle-aged woman turned towards Orcad. Orcad was startled. She had forgotten that she was extra vulnerable to danger while Ruby was sick and hadn't thought of the possibility of the undead attacking her. After all, why would anyone want to bother her, dead or not?

The woman pinned her to the ground in front of a grave, and other arms reached up to hold Orcad in place. Orcad tried to squirm to free herself, but it was no use. The hands that were on her were too strong and she couldn't get away.

The woman bent down and began touching the soft flesh of Orcad's stomach. Her hands were very cold, even colder than the night air, and they made Orcad shake all over. The hands began to travel lower, caressing every inch of Orcad's body as though trying to remember what living flesh was like. Orcad could understand the woman's curiosity, but still, she would rather be back in her bed with a nice thick blanket over her head than pinned to the ground by undead arms while being poked and prodded by cold, bony fingers.

What happened next she couldn't believe. Another pair of arms reached up from the same grave and grabbed her legs. Apparently, two people were buried beneath her. The second pair of arms spread her legs far apart and held her in place by the ankles.

Orcad moaned. Another set of fingers was prodding her naked flesh, making her feel so cold she could hardly stand it. She felt cold lips sucking at her skin and a hard cold cock rubbing against her upper inner thigh. She moved her hips to try to avoid it. She had a pretty good idea of where that cock had been and she didn't want it anywhere near her pussy.

But unfortunately, she was completely bound and covered with dead bodies, and there was nothing she could really do to improve her situation. The cock thrust into her, causing her to gasp with surprise. It felt surprisingly long, the way cocks always did when they entered her, and despite her fear of cold and bad hygiene, she found that she was in fact quite aroused by the whole situation and hence her pussy was quite wet.

She felt other cocks begin to rub on her. There was one on her face and another in her hair, one between her breasts and another on her stomach. Everywhere she looked, there was dead flesh, empty graves and somber moonlight, and despite being in the middle of a very intense orgy, Orcad felt very much alone.

She probably came two or three times, but she was so overly stimulated that she could hardly feel the difference, and her arousal made no difference at all to the corpses who were having their way with her.

When the male corpses ejaculated, they covered Orcad in black mud, and dark streaks of dirt ran down the female corpses' legs. It was quite disgusting, and Orcad really did want to get away, even if she couldn't help moaning and twitching as she was continually fucked by the undead hordes.

She tried to think of any spell she could use to fight back, but she couldn't think of anything and she probably couldn't use it even if she did, because her powers were still limited by Ruby's illness.

Shortly before daybreak, the corpses had enough and began disappearing back into their graves. The hands that held Orcad in place drew back into the ground and she found that she could move again, although she was very stiff and sore between the legs.

For a time Orcad was afraid that she too would become a zombie. Wasn't that what the old wives tales always said? But when she had gone to the river and washed the dirt off herself, she felt completely whole again and decided that old wives' tales were just that. In fact, she had never before felt so good. She could tell by the way her body tingled that Ruby's magic had returned, and she wanted to jump for joy.

Now they could go back to their magic training and Orcad could tell Ruby all she knew now about the corpses, for she thought to learned a couple of things about the spell that commanded them after the close contact she had had last night. She would also tell Ruby about Charcoal and his suspicious behavior. Orcad was convinced that Ruby liked Charcoal, at least a little bit, and it would be fun to tease her about him!

She made herself invisible, a spell she didn't like to perform because it felt weird and lonely, and flew back over the village wall to Ruby's cottage.

She found that Ruby had managed to conjure the two of them bacon and eggs for breakfast. The food felt good in her stomach and didn't turn back into the grass and sticks that Ruby used to make it.

The young witch blushed and admitted that she had been meditating on spells for cooking the whole time she was sick. Orcad definitely appreciated the effort.

Orcad told Ruby the story about the corpses, and Ruby very nearly fainted. She wanted Orcad to go to the doctor immediately to make sure she was ok, but Orcad just brushed it off.

"I'm magical, you know that. I've got a pretty good idea what's goes on inside my body. I ought to be fine."

Ruby looked skeptical. People often claim to understand themselves better than they really do, and Ruby thought that in Orcad's case that was even more likely. But she was a good friend so she changed the subject.

"So what should we do about the corpses?" she asked. "Charcoal could not possibly have conjured them, so we don't know who did, and we can't just let them run loose on the city if they're going to treat the village folk so poorly." She stubbornly refused to even admit the possibility that Charcoal could be involved, though whether this was out of regard for his moral fiber or from a lifetime of first-hand experience with his incapacity, Orcad couldn't tell.

"I sensed that someone cast an animate spell on them. It's a bit of magic that makes dead things come to life to fulfill their long-held desires.

"So all those corpses had the unfulfilled desired to rape you?"

Orcad shrugged. "I'm hot enough, they probably couldn't resist."

"So, the important thing to do is to break the spell and send the corpses back to their graves for good so they'll leave the village people alone. It would be the first step to making your name as a powerful witch! But first we need to figure out who cast the spell and why," Orcad said.

"Can't we do something about the war while we're at it? It wouldn't be much good to the village if we save them from zombies so they can all be raped and slaughtered by the soldiers from the nearby city instead."

"I don't know what we can do about the war," Orcad replied, putting her hands on her face and tapping a finger in a thoughtful manner. "That city's wizard is very powerful. There's no way we can out-magic him, and it's not likely that we can find another witch to help us. Not with the genocide that almost wiped out my people when I was little!"

Ruby looked like she might dissolve into tears remembering all the poor black cats that were drowned and the horrible rodent infestations the village had suffered over the following months. And of course, Orcad wasn't very comfortable thinking about it either.

So the two of them decided they would make crowns out of wild flowers and give them to the village chief to help finance the war. Maybe they'd change some sticks into swords too, while they were at it. It was good practice and it might even do some good, though neither of the girls honestly thought it would give their village a fighting chance against the city's wizard.

Ruby didn't like the village chief. He was always so nice that it felt fake. Plus, he had always wanted to marry Ruby's mother, so he was always underfoot when Ruby was a child. He liked to think of himself as Ruby's father, since it was he who delivered the monthly allowance to Pearl, but of course no one really knew who Ruby's father was, not even Pearl.

The chief was a remarkably non-magical man and he looked at Ruby crossed-eyed when she came into his cottage carrying an armload of jewels and swords. He couldn't quite decide whether Ruby had stolen them, or whether they were in fact something worthless made valuable by Ruby's overactive imagination.
At any rate, he would not take them and he told Ruby there was nothing a little girl like her could do to help the war. He had completely forgotten, the way grownups always did, that Ruby had already turned eighteen and could be treated like an adult.

Ruby tried to explain this to the village chief, but he didn't listen. It was almost as though he couldn't hear what she was saying.

Ruby stamped her foot and felt like she was going to cry, but none of that impressed the village chief, and when she looked back at the bundle in her arms, she realized that her sorrow had broken the spell and her crowns and swords had become flowers and sticks again.

"Forget him," Orcad said, leading Ruby out the door. "We'll find a way to help save the village despite him."

Ruby sniffed back her tears. But she was still very mad and very unhappy and she threw the flowers and sticks on the road and stepped on them until they were all broken.

That little act of violence made Ruby feel a lot better. But now Orcad felt like she might cry. She felt sorry for all the crushed petals and broken sticks.

She picked up some of the petals and said the magic word to turn them into little red gemstones.

"I'll give these to the old woman with the cats," Orcad thought. "She was kind to me when I needed help." And so she set off in the direction of the woman's cottage, which wasn't that far from the chief's house, and Ruby came with her even though she was still very upset and more than a little angry. She was curious what Orcad was up to.

The old woman was very surprised to see Orcad and Ruby. She hadn't had any visitors besides cats for many years, and definitely was not expecting two beautiful young women carrying an armful of beautiful gems.

"Oh, what I wouldn't give to be young and beautiful again like the two of you!" the old woman said, a tear running down her cheek. "No one cares two shakes for a lonely old woman like me."

"Well, that's simple, then," Orcad said dancing for joy at the possibility of making the kind woman happy. "Come back with us to our cottage and you shall be young again. You shall help us fix our dinner and help up practice magic, and the power of our magical cottage will make you young again."

"That sounds like a world of fun," the old woman said, though Ruby couldn't quite tell whether she believed Orcad's tale or not. "But if I go away, who will feed all my cats?"

"Oh, don't worry. We can put food outside and they'll know to come," Orcad said, shrugging her shoulders. "Cats tend to be pretty smart when food is involved."

"You would know!" Ruby replied, laughing. She wasn't quite sure she really wanted the old woman to come, even if she could cook them dinner.

Orcad took the old woman by the hand and pulled her towards the abandoned field where their cottage lay. She looked so happy that Ruby's apprehension vanished entirely.

The instant the old woman stepped across the threshold, she became ten years younger. She danced happily on the dirty floor, causing her skirt to whirl around her as though she was a little girl again.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, my name is Diamond," she said excitedly to the two young women, and as though she had said the magic word, she became even younger and more beautiful, until she was the very same age as Ruby and Orcad.

----

The very next day, Ruby, Orcad and Diamond decided to travel to the tower of the powerful wizard whose city was threatening war against their village. They had decided as a group that this was the best way to save the village from war and horny zombies.

Orcad explained that all magicians had the highest respect for each other and that it was only the total lack of magic in their village that made it vulnerable to little trifles like war. Wizards were capricious creatures and very forgetful, she explained. The city's wizard probably had an altercation with the village chief over some trifle, and decided to overrun the village with corpses, and then send in the soldiers to finish off the exhausted villagers.

"Men have done worse things for much more trivial reasons," she added nonchalantly.

Diamond nodded knowledgably, the way old ladies always do then they aren't really paying attention to what someone is saying and would rather being dozing off, but want to seem informed anyway. Though, of course, she was no longer an old woman. She was young again.

Ruby was a little worried that Orcad was oversimplifying things and they would find the wizard more formidable than they anticipated. But she was still in favor of the trip. If she could somehow convince the wizard to call off the war, then everyone would be saved. Wasn't that worth taking the risk? And it wasn't like she was wandering out by herself. Orcad and Diamond were with her.

When they got to the village gate, the two drunk men the chief appointed as morning guards didn't want to let them out. They couldn't see Ruby, Orcad, and Diamond as three nice people with magical powers who were going out to make peace with the nearby town to stop the impending war. They saw them as three young women who didn't realize how horrible the prospect of war was.

Orcad and Ruby had to cast a spell on guards so that their boots stuck together. The guards fell flat on their faces when they tried to move, and the three girls got through. They still had to avoid the guards' hand and arms as they wiggled everywhere, as though they were upside-down turtles trying desperately to grab at the girls' ankles. Ruby had to keep Orcad from kicking the guard who was closest to her when his fingernails grazed her ankle.

After that, Orcad decided that it was a good idea for them to make weapons and armor out of things they found in the forest.

They stopped under a big maple tree where the grass was very green and a scattering of little pink wild flowers bloomed.

First, they covered themselves with big star-shaped leaves using a little bit of sap to hold them all in place. This took a very long time, and it was very sticky and the leaves itched against their skin. When all three were covered to their satisfaction with the leaves, Ruby said the magic word and the mesh of leaves turned into plate mail. Then they all looked around for sticks in the right shape so they could turn them into swords, but they couldn't find any.

Orcad got horny looking at Diamond covered in leaves and decided that she really would rather eat her pussy than look for sticks. Ruby was very nervous and decided that she would just watch. She didn't quite feel comfortable doing anything kinky in front of other people. Orcad laughed at Ruby's foolishness as she began to rub her tongue against Diamond's clit. Ruby moaned almost as much as Diamond as her familiar began lapping at Diamond's wet hole. It was not long before her hand dipped down between her legs, the way it always had when she would sit upon rocks near the river, and she found that her touch was infinitely more effective with the erotic scene unfolding around her. It took at least an hour for the three girls to compose themselves enough to continue onward, more armored and more aroused then they had been before they started.

Ruby snickered when she got her first look at the wizard's tower. It looked so much like a gigantic penis. She couldn't put her finger on it, but there was also something else about the architecture that made it seem too sexual, as though the building exuded something resembling middle-aged testosterone into the air around it.

The gate opened to welcome them in much the same way the jaws of a large animal might part to swallow a morsel whole. No one came to greet the trio, but they somehow felt watched as they began to ascend the long stone staircase which lead to the Wizard's living quarters at the top of the tower.

The stairs seemed to go on and on forever, and the armor they were wearing was oddly heavy for something that started out as maple leaves, so it wasn't long before their feet got tired. Their pussies were also very damp from the fun they had in the woods, and their legs rubbed together uncomfortably, covered with all the juices.

"To hell with it, let's fly!" Ruby exclaimed, looking up the nearly empty middle of the tower to see how much further there was to go, and percieving no real end.

"But you're not any good at flying, and it will take both of us to help carry Diamond," Orcad said. She sat down on the stairs the moment Ruby had stopped and was eating her own pussy in much the same way as if she was a cat cleaning itself.

"I can do it!" Ruby said, stamping her foot impatiently. "I'm a powerful witch! I can do whatever I set my mind to."

Orcad raised her eyes from her pussy and gave her a contrary look. She scratched the back of her head with one foot in a penitent manner.

"I suppose you might be able to get better control if you'd pinch your clit when you say the magic word," Orcad suggested thoughtfully.

Ruby blushed.

"All right," she said after a moment's hesitation. "Since there isn't any other choice." She didn't want to admit even to herself that she was aroused, enough though the thought appealed to her. She thought it would be the best thing in the world if they could befriend the hostile wizard and save their tiny village from destruction. Ruby decided to dwell on that thought as she pinched her clit and yelled 'Ecanit.'

A moment later, Orcad stood up and did the same thing, though she was thinking about how much she wanted to eat Ruby's pussy.

The two nearly identical girls grabbed Diamond by the arms and began to drag her upwards and out so they could ascend though the tight gap between the turns of the stairs. Ruby was now quite good at controlling her movement, but she still had some difficulty and once or twice knocked against the stairs, denting a couple of plates of her armor.

It seemed like hours before they made it to the top of the tower, and it was very difficult for Ruby to concentrate on being happy for so long. She was beginning to get worried that it wouldn't be so easy to make the wizard give up his stupid war. Plus, Diamond was heavy in all that armor.

They reached a ceiling, above which there must have been the floor of the living quarters and settled gracefully on the stairs nearby.

The inside of the wizard's living quarters was like nothing any of them had seen before. It was huge and luxurious. The floor was covered with large red cushions which seemed to extend almost as far as they could see. Against the back wall was an elaborate altar, where presumably the wizard performed magic. There were trays laden with fancy exotic food everywhere, and elaborately embroidered pillows.

Orcad immediately plopped herself down on a pillow and began eating as though they weren't in any danger.

Ruby wondered where the wizard was. Surely he must be somewhere in the tower! Her skin was crawling and she felt eyes on her wherever she looked. Was it possible that Orcad didn't notice this?

Suddenly, Diamond began pulling off her armor. Ruby blushed. She really liked the way Diamond's body looked, the way her breasts seemed to always stick out and the way the lips of her pussy were always just barely parted.

Suddenly, her own armor was gone and Diamond's arms were pushing her towards the floor. Her legs were spread apart. Diamond's tongue was working frantically at her pussy, teasing her clit until she was gasping for breath. Ruby moaned and writhed. The sensation was so intense, much more so than anything she had ever felt while masturbating, and it wasn't long until she came, flooding Diamond's mouth with her juices. Diamond swallowed it all and continued to lap at Ruby's wet hole. Ruby really squirmed, she had just come and she didn't feel like she would be able to come again for quite some time, but still, her entire body tensed and she felt the familiar sensation just out of her reach. She wanted to push herself to orgasm with her willpower, but at the same time felt reluctant to do so. She felt odd and dirty, letting her friend eat her pussy.

Orcad was very jealous and decided to take her revenge by eating Diamond's pussy in turn.

Diamond moaned as Orcad's tongue plunged into her. As she became more and more aroused, she began to gasp and sigh, sending shocks of pleasure through Ruby's very wet pussy.

Ruby became so aroused that she began to pull and tug at her nipples, and when Orcad put her pussy over her mouth, Ruby eagerly began to lap at it, all sexual reservation completely lost in her intense horniness.

They continued in this manner for some time, completely ignoring their surroundings except to steal a bit or two of the delicious food from time to time as they became hungry. Eventually, they heard an awkward moan from one of the walls, though not one of them thought it important enough to end their festivities.

With a flash of light, the wizard appeared, materializing out of a large mirror decorated with elaborate golden figures of centaurs raping an entire village of women.

He was wearing the most awful outfit imaginable: black leather underwear with elephant ears and with a big elaborate zipper so he could up pull his cock out quickly, and an oversized rainbow-colored cloak, which he quickly shed on a nearby cushion.

Ruby couldn't help staring. Besides his outfit, he was completely covered with hair from head to toe and had a long beard with more than a little grey in it.

"Damn that was hot!" the wizard said, grabbing his cock though his leather underwear. "I haven't seen a show like that in weeks! Not since I had the pleasure of fucking the nymph queen at an orgy, and I had to teleport fifty miles to get there! And here you so conveniently came to me!"

"Um, thanks," Orcad said, straightening up and fingering her wet slit. "I assume it was you who caused all our armor to disappear?"

"Oh, you caught me," the wizard replied, playing with the head of his cock which poked out over the band of his underwear. "I couldn't help but give things a little push. It's not every day three sexy young women come into my tower. By the way, what brings you here, if I might be so bold as to ask?"

"We've come to stop you from waging war against our village," Ruby said, seizing on the opportunity to get down to business. "Orcad said you might be more understanding seeing how we're all practitioners of magic."

"A war, you say? That does sound rather entertaining," the wizard said, pushing his underwear down and exposing his very hairy cock and testicles to the three young women. "But I don't know anything about a war," he added, looking puzzled.

"No, that can't be!" Ruby exclaimed, stamping her foot on the cushioned floor. "You cast a spell on the corpses in the village cemetery to make them come to life. All the village men are up in arms, and they say there's going to be a war. You can't say that you had nothing to do with it!"

"But I didn't have anything to do with it," the wizard said nonchalantly. "I have never heard anything about corpse problem, and at any rate I find necromancy distasteful. And I definitely haven't made up my mind to declare war on your little village, though now that you mention it, it does sound rather intriguing. I could capture all the hot women in your village and make them my sex slaves! You see, my old sex slaves became so horny that they gang-raped me and ran off into the forest to become nymphs. I should have known better than to cast that spell on them!"

"That's fascinating," Orcad said, still running a finger along the slit of her pussy. "But surely a magician of your talents would be capable of greater deeds than ravaging villages for new sex slaves. And I'm sure that our pathetic little village does not have anyone worth your while."

"Oh, quite," agreed the wizard. He was staring at Diamond's ass very intently as though he really wished he was fucking it. "Your little village is decidedly provincial. It might not be worth my while when it comes to sex slaves. But there is one more thing. You see, that pompous dick who is your chief is my horrible half-brother. Not a drop of magical blood in his veins, and yet he always sends our mother letters bragging about how accomplished he is and now much tax money he collects, and even though I control a great city, Mom's decided that being a wizard is indecent, and that if I was a real man, I'd stop wasting my time 'soliciting the affections of disreputable women' and find myself a real job. I swear, my half-brother is just asking for me to crush him."

"Well, he is a total dickwad," Ruby said, nodding her head in agreement. Orcad's mouth dropped, for it wasn't like her mistress to say something so vulgar. "Well, he is," Ruby said, stamping her foot in irritation. "He was always a jerk when he'd come over and have dinner with us. He'd try to reach up my mother's skirt under the table, and he thought I didn't know what he was doing. And I hate the way he'd always seem so haughty when he came to the door with our tax allowance. He thought he owned us."

"You're supposed to be convincing him not to attack our village, not adding fuel to the flame!" Orcad whispered in Ruby's ear.

"Hmm," said the wizard, thoughtfully stroking his beard, his other hand still occupied with his cock. "I never knew my brother would have such an active sex drive," he muttered, pacing back and forth. "This puts him in a whole other perspective for me. Yes, yes. Perhaps I'll invite him to my tower the next time the nymphs come to visit. I'm sure it will do him a whole lot of good. Your mother must be a very remarkable woman to bring this out in him."

Ruby laughed and Orcad snickered. Diamond had enough sense to appear politely interested.

"Oh, I would love to come and meet some real nymphs!" Diamond said. "I heard about them when I was a little girl. Is it really true that they can live entirely off of sex?"

The wizard shrugged and his eyes dropped back down to Diamond's cleavage, where they had been resting on and off again for some time. He seemed like he might start drooling.

"I know," Orcad said quickly, jumping in front of Ruby and pushing her to the side. "Why don't you keep Diamond with you for a while? It will help you take your mind off things, and Ruby and I will send an envoy to the Nymph Queen in your name soliciting an orgy for the two of you. I'll even convince your silly half-brother to make an appearance as added bonus, and all you've got to do in exchange is promise not do attack our little village. Which, of course, is no big loss to you."

The wizard put a finger against the entrance to Diamond's ass almost experimentally. The muscles around her anus relaxed and the finger slipped in almost as though it had been sucked in. The Wizard giggled in delight and Diamond moaned appreciatively.

"What do you say, Diamond?" Ruby asked. "I dare say you'll get tired of this dirty old man soon enough, and then you can come back to our little cottage with us. Will you stay for a time? As a sort of a peace offering?"

"Of course she will," Orcad said. "Women always do what they're told in situations like this. They run off to marry princes they never met, or put themselves under all manners of enchantment for noble and altruistic reasons."

"But this isn't a fairy tale!" Ruby protested. "And you're just being silly."

Orcad just shrugged.

"I'll stay," Diamond said. "It seems like it might be fun. Besides, that way I get out of having to cook the two of you dinner!"

So Orcad and Ruby left Diamond behind in the Wizard's tower and set off towards their little village. They spent quite a while talking to the wizard and it was getting very near dark. Only when they passed the cemetery and noticed that many of the graves were empty did Ruby remember that she had forgotten to ask for help in stopping the corpses, and they still did not known who was behind summoning these abominations.
"Oh well," Ruby sighed. "I suppose I'll just have to do it all by myself."

She and Orcad levitated over the village wall in a place that wasn't guarded using a variation of the flying spell. They each stuck a finger in their vagina and called out 'Ecan' and soon found themselves in the abandoned field very near their cottage.

There were horrible cries coming from the direction of town square and Ruby broke into a run when she heard them.

Why hadn't she remembered to ask for help? Why was she always trying to handle everything on her own? She was too new a witch to handle something like hordes of reanimated corpses, and she knew it. But still she kept running. There must be something she could do!

The corpses were in the process of gang-raping people, though an odd corpse or two seemed to be content with just standing around eating apples out of a barrel in front of the village market.

The undead had dragged three women and two men to the ground and were having their way with them, almost all at once. Orcad, who was running behind her mistress, stopped and began fingering herself as she watched one of the female corpses fucking a man up the ass with a severed, mummified penis, while another dead woman with long black hair sat on his face. Orcad had many unusual and sometimes disturbing fetishes.

Ruby wasn't quite so impressed. She noticed that, though there were maybe a hundred walking corpses, there were only five victims. It seemed the corpses enjoyed overwhelming people, filling all their orifices at once and making them really squirm, rather than targeting large groups of people. She began to wonder both why this was and how she could use it to her advantage.

Perhaps if she and Orcad could take the places of a couple of the villagers, the corpses would be satisfied and leave the rest of the people alone. But that didn't seem like enough. Then she got it!

She whispered something in Orcad's ear dramatically and the two of them set off. Orcad kicked at the zombie with the mummified cock, causing her to drop it, and while she was off guard, she pushed the man away to freedom and started eating the black-haired corpse's pussy. She muttered a magic word into the woman's private parts and they began to close. Orcad barely had enough time to get her tongue out of the woman's dead vagina before the whole thing welded shut, leaving the corpse as anatomically correct as a Barbie doll.

Next, she stamped on the mummified cock and it splattered like a squashed bug. Orcad shook her foot and stuck out her tongue. It was very gross.

Nearby, Ruby bit off the cock of one of the male undead. The corpse looked down and saw that its member was missing, and ran in terror. The others nearby began to flee too, as though they were mortally afraid of loosing their vital parts.

It was not long before Ruby and Orcad had taken care of all of the corpses. Of course, they let themselves be fucked a couple of times and had their pussies eaten out, just for fun. Orcad liked having her nipples pulled so much that she let it happen three times before she cast the spell that stopped the corpse's hands from moving.

When the sun rose, there were a few leftover body parts still lying around, but Ruby's little village found itself free from the fear of the dark desires of the dead. Ruby's mother appeared and confessed that she had been the one to summon the corpses. She had found a drowned cat many years ago and had studied necromancy to bring it back to life. She enjoyed the way in which the zombies inconvenienced the stuck-up and frigid villagers, and on top of it all, she had quite forgotten to look up the proper banishing spell.

Ruby and Orcad kept their promise and sent a note to the nymphs to arrange a great orgy for the wizard in his tower. And when the time came for the festivities to commence, Orcad and Ruby all flew in though the window so they could participate.

In time, Ruby and Orcad hired both a cook and a house cleaner to replace Diamond, who had decided she liked orgies so much that she built her own tower and kept at least three nymphs in it at all times. This done, the three young women found much time to be together and to do magic, and they were all quite satisfied.

Best Indian Adult Forum Free Desi Porn Videos XXX Desi Nude Pics Desi Hot Glamour Pics Indian Sex Website
Free Adult Image Hosting Indian Sex Stories Desi Adult Sex Stories Hindi Sex Kahaniya Tamil Sex Stories
Telugu Sex Stories Marathi Sex Stories Bangla Sex Stories Hindi Sex Stories English Sex Stories
Incest Sex Stories Mobile Sex Stories Porn Tube Sex Videos Desi Indian Sex Stories Sexy Actress Pic Albums

Free xml sitemap generator