Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They were lightly strumming each other's nipples and clits
By the third full day at Les Sables d'Antan we were all comfortable with each other and with the knowledge of each other's bodies. On the second evening Dave had taken Sam before us all and at times he was quite rough with her. He inserted at least four fingers into her overstretched young cunt and pulled down hard on her breasts, a frequent feature of Dave's love-making. She howled but when he hesitated she encouraged him on again, yanking on his stiffened penis and touching his balls, all of which drove him to more extremes.

Dave bit her breasts and sucked hard. Sam bucked against him. She responded aggressively and clearly was very aroused by the way he came on to her. Eventually they copulated athletically, Sam arching her young spine in an expression of the intensity of her desire as she responded to his domination of her physique. She orgasmed brazenly screaming: 'Do me, do me, fill my fucking c.....' Then she quietened as she enjoyed the delight that filled her. Dave was pushed beyond his control at this point and climaxed into Sam for the first time. He continued to gently thrust away at my sister's limp form for a short time, kissed her tenderly and withdrew. They sat together on the floor a while, arms around each other.

Eventually Sam went to bed with both Gail and Dave, who had used her a few more times by morning and Sam was able to experience again Gail's talents, leaving me a chance to enjoy Ben. I had been missing him but realized that any neglect of each other was entirely mutual. Especially when I recounted to myself my own experiences of the last few days.

Poor old James had to spend another night with Case. Secretly they were both so crazy about each other that they couldn't wait. During the evening Case sat in James' lap and after a while I saw that she was gently moving her lower body back and forth: she had impaled her ass on James' cock.

The next morning we had decided to drive about 10 kilometers to a beach we had heard of but never visited. A couple we met one evening had recommended it because it was sheltered from the winds we'd had recently.

When we reached Le Domaine Caché there were few cars in the car park camouflaged among the dunes. A well-worn but narrow path indicated the way to the beach. When the seven of us reached the beach we were delighted to find such a beautiful hidden cove. Five or six couples or families were scattered along the part pebbled, part sandy semi-circular beach. Fading dunes clad with marram grass clustered close to the high tide waterline, protected as they were by the spit of land that sheltered the little bay from the worst ravages of any Atlantic storms riding in off the Bay of Biscay.

Soon we were all naked and we stretched out on our towels to soak up the morning sun as it slowly warmed. Later it would be too hot but for now it was just pleasant. James was sitting up, taking in the scenery - everyone else was lying back, warming themselves. I had left James alone largely as he settled in with the family and I had enjoyed watching his evolving interest in Case, and her obvious attraction to him. Now, however, I thought I would enjoy a little of his attention. I said sharply: 'James!'

Next moment I threw my plastic bottle of suncream at him. His eye was sound and he caught it easily, with a smile.

'Do my back, please, James,' I said and rolled over onto my stomach. James crawled across to me on his knees, protesting as a smaller pebble that he hadn't spotted dug into his kneecap. He knelt at my side and began to apply the lotion, working his way down my back from my shoulders. This was a more confident and experienced James who had now had some practice at doing this and at pleasuring his partner. He was firm and reassuring, without erring to towards the nervous tickle of the novice. When he reached my ass he worked away steadily massaging me, delving down to my anus with the lotion. A finger pushed just inside me, spreading cream around my entry. James continued down my legs and stopped.

'Okay for now?' he asked, nimbly rising to his feet, pulling Sam by the hand and scampering with her down into the sea. I watched them messing about together for a while before I realized that Ben and Case were watching too. They exchanged glances and Ben got up in turn and took Case's hand as they splashed into the waves to play with the others. As a foursome, naked in the water, they looked splendid. My body urged itself to respond to these moving pictures of beauty. I wanted James to return so I could touch him and so he could touch more of me. Sun lotion, yogurt, ice cream - it didn't really matter what it was. No, perhaps ice cream would be too cold, I thought. A shiver ran down my back.

They came back laughing, the girls riding piggy-back on the lads and collapsed at our feet. I decided to join in as they dried themselves, if they'd let me. Sam was drying Ben and James was drying Case's front. I started to dry James' back.

'Do you want him to yourself for a while, Bobs?' Case asked in a very relaxed way. Obviously she wasn't annoyed by or resentful of my intrusion.

'No,' I answered, 'not just to myself, perhaps James is old enough to cope with the two of us at once,' I teased.

James was still naive enough to be trapped into a blush of embarrassment which we both found so attractive.

'I think you didn't give Bobs enough attention when you left her earlier, you naughty boy!' she said, whipping his stomach with her towel. It cracked against him and he went: 'Ouch!!'

James grabbed her and pulled her to him, kissed her on the lips and smacked her bottom playfully, then he reached for me, still holding Case, and pulled me into him, so our three faces were all close together.

'What do you both want, then?' he asked.

'I want to lie with you and watch you whilst you do whatever Bobs wants and then I want you to fuck me up there on top of that rock so that everyone can see that I want you and that sometimes even you still want me!' Pointing to a large boulder that dominated the cove, Case pouted in a mock sulk at James.

'Bitch,' he mouthed silently. Case stood immobile before him and didn't drop her gaze, challenging James to accept.

Slowly, each word formed carefully as James' thoughts slotted into place, he made his judgment: 'If that's what you want, then as the sun sets in the Western sea, your will, Case, will be done.'

She smiled.

James lowered me to my towel and came down to me. He kissed me and worked his way down, suckling on my breasts and making my nipples painful in their arousal, licking down my tummy and starting to tongue my cunt, thrusting into me, and out, and licking the inside of my thighs. He nibbled on my cunt lips gently and then paused. Taking the lotion in his hands he spurted a large dollop on to my tummy and then started to massage up into my breasts and over onto my neck, pressing back down over my breasts again, massaging the lotion into my skin. Nipples stretched and pinched, erect to their extreme like long thimbles. Suncream covered fingers pushing into my cunt, stretching and enjoying me. I was groaning. James took no notice and worked the remaining excess cream down my legs and back up again. His fingers repeated their penetration of me and were rhythmically enjoying me.

'Will that do?' he asked.

'No, I want you to come inside me now' I said, urgently pushing my abdomen up towards him in sexual surrender. I looked at his curving scimitar penis. James was hard, shining and ready to thrust this sword blade up and into me, possessing me entirely.

'You've done this before,' I reminded him. 'I want it longer and further into me this time' I tempted him. James seized the moment and positioned himself. I felt him push in and wait. I thrust myself at him so he came in further. I was shaking as my own fulfilling orgasm, like a tidal wave, began to unfold upon the beach of my body and my mind. Like Canute, I tried to hold it back. Suddenly it seemed to crash ashore and I felt its power surge up inside me, pushing me, taking me, filling me with the white horses of his galloping semen. As James gushed and swirled into me, he fell onto me and moaned. I came and came, and trembling came again as James continued to throb inside me. I pulled tightly on him. I felt a hand cup my breast and squeeze me and saw Case. I turned towards her and her face came down to me and we kissed.

'He's wonderful, Case,' I said.

'Yes,' she said, 'but I can share him with you all, and still enjoy...' her words trailed away as James himself pulled her to him. The three of us lay entangled for a while, shifting our limbs occasionally to enable pleasures to be shared and passed around.

Later as the day cooled and the light faded we watched Case and James make love up on the rock. We heard nothing of their love-making, nothing other than the steady beat of waves crashing ashore and a screech of gulls overhead. We saw in the distance, high up on the rock, jet black against an orange background, the single silhouette formed by two bodies, each receiving the gift of love.

Life was good at 'Le Domaine Caché.'

oooooooo00000000oooooooo

That evening after eating a salad with smoked jambon cru we strolled down to the shore and went for a walk. We were dressed, but very casually, as we would be walking in the village and down by the harbor. Gail suggested we sat and have a beer whilst we watched the little fishing boats bobbing beneath the twinkling stars. A warm breeze rustled; an empty paquet à chips rolled by, chased by a lean and wiry, unprepossessing black cat. Gail yawned.

Sam and James set off first, followed by Case, Ben and me. Gail and Dave were just behind us. Ben and Case had been so used to each other's company, both as brother and sister but also as lovers, before my arrival in their lives that I often felt a trifle guilty on her behalf. I dropped back and sat on the wall at the South end of the harbor. It drops about six feet to the beginnings of the beach but there is no ramp down for another couple of hundred yards. You often spot immortal teenage boys jumping off with ne'er a care in the world for their legs and ankles.

I swung my legs back and forth as I looked out to sea. In the dark there was little to see but a few swinging lights on boats and moonlight that played peek-a-boo as it crept out and then hid again behind the clouds. I was fine, honestly. I didn't mind a bit of time alone with myself.

'Is Bobs all right?' Gail asked. 'Go back, Dave, and talk to her, she sometimes gets a bit left out at times. I'll carry on back to the chalet.'

Dave came to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

'Lyn?' he began. 'Are you happy?' I turned to him and took his hand from my shoulder but kept hold of it. 'Sit down a moment, Dave, please,' I said.

Dave swung his legs over the low wall and dangled his legs over the edge alongside mine. I leaned into him and moved my hand to his knee.

'I am totally happy being with you all, Dave. I don't need constant attention, I don't need sexual partners all the time.' I paused.

'What do you really like in your private thoughts then, Lyn?' Dave said, very quietly, so the seagulls wouldn't hear.

'I like to have several lovers.' I stopped and knew I had blushed. I had never actually explained what I liked and dreamt of to anybody, not fully even to Ben. He tended to know or sense my desires and the scope of my tastes. He didn't make me enunciate them. I found it at first embarrassing but also very exciting to tell Dave. I wanted to tell him and I don't think I could have told anyone else so simply and truthfully.

'I like to have lovers of both sexes and I do like to experience new people, but only from time to time. I like to watch my lovers with their lovers and I like to be in a group situation with my lovers, like when we watch each other and sit around together in the evening. I like to be used by you Dave, when you want to take me, but I love to watch you too. I don't need endless sex, all day long, but I really love to be in the company of lovers.'

I added: 'And I like to be naked, very much. I never realized how natural it would become for me.'

I stopped and looked down at my feet and at the sand below. Dave put a hand to my chin and raised my gaze to his face.

'Is there anything special you like but never say?'

'No, Dave. You know I sometimes enjoy being beaten, but only rarely when the urge comes. I don't mind being donated sometimes, because Ben likes that, but mostly I like to encounter novelty when it comes, not plan it.'

We sat a few more minutes. Still looking down at both our feet, I said, without looking at Dave but wanting his attention:

'But if there's anything really very special I could ever do for you, Dave, I would very much want to make that wish come true for you.' Very quietly, almost under my breath, I added: 'I adore it when you don't ask, you just use me for your pleasure.' I shivered.

Dave put his arm round me and said: 'You've made so many of my dreams come true already for me, and for Gail, you know. What more could I ask? Perhaps there's still something I could do for you?'

'Yes, there is,' I said, and then blurted out: 'I'll tell you about it as we walk home.' Laughing now, I swung my legs round so I could stand again on the footpath. Helping Dave to his feet I put my arms around his neck and said,' And then when I've explained you can come to the shower with me.'

The others were all out of sight now when Dave and I set off again. We walked arm-in-arm and I suspect anyone who saw us assumed we were father and daughter. Or perhaps there was something in the way our bodies behaved together, seemed to belong together, adjusting to each other as we walked, that perhaps might have made the occasional passer-by think to himself: 'Lucky fellow!' or to herself: 'Lucky girl!'

'What were you going to ask?' came from Dave who was clearly wondering whether I had been just teasing when I had said there was something I should like from him. His curiosity, probably his sexual curiosity, was now aroused by my silence as I walked at his side.

'I would like to do something I've mentioned before,' I began. 'Remember when we took photos of Ben and Case and me in the garden at Crome?'

'Yes..'

'Well I'd like to do more of that but just with you photographing or filming me. You may choose where and if you want someone else involved in the action with me then I will accept what you want and do whatever you wish, Dave,'.... 'if it pleases you,' I added quietly, trying to show my desire to grant my submission to him. I was very turned on simply by thinking these thoughts and expressing them so matter-of-factly to Dave.

All went very quiet.

'What if I chose something you didn't want to do?' Dave questioned me.

'I would still do it. However, Dave,' I stopped him and put my hands on his shoulders and gazed into his face. 'I trust you and I think we understand each other's secret desires. I believe you will choose something I will ultimately enjoy.' I kissed him on the lips, saying: 'Come on, we'd better go.'

As we neared the chalet I provided more details of my request, saying:

'You must choose everything and not tell me in advance what I am to do. That will be the thrill for me. Understood? Anything you like, please.'

'You can still surprise me, Bobs,' said Dave, an arm on my waist as we entered the chalet.

'I'll see you in a minute, then, in the shower room, okay?'

I had already dropped my shorts to my ankles and as I went into my room I kicked them up into the air, caught them and threw them on the bed. Dave was following me with his eyes as I turned in my short t-shirt to face him, standing in the hallway.

Dave unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. He looked at me steadily, holding a hand out to me, asking me to come to him. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and walked over to him. I was face to face with a man whose company I very much enjoyed and by whom I adored to be beaten, used and fucked, in any order you like. My cunt was already wet in anticipation of what would happen between us in the shower. Nervously rushing things, my fingers trembled to unbutton Dave's shorts at the waist. Then I pulled the zipper down and let his penis, hard and purple headed, spring forth. I pushed his shorts down and pushed myself onto him. Dave pulled me tight and with his hands he pressed my bottom into him. I ground back in acceptance as he nibbled on my shoulder.

'I want you to fuck me in there, now!' I urged him as I pulled Dave by the hand into the shower room. I grabbed his dick and squeezed hard. Dave turned the water on and mauled my breasts in the hot stream. I felt fingers invading me, pushing up as the warming flow ran over me, caressing my incredibly aroused body. Heaven's doors opened for me as I spread my legs slightly wider and fondled his balls. His erection pushed into my crutch but Dave didn't want to rush his penetration of my cunt. I grunted: 'More fingers, Dave,' as he shoved more up inside me, stroking and thrilling my clit.

'Please...' I leaned back hard against the tiles of the shower room wall, slightly away from Dave who seemed to understand what I was hoping for. He reached under me, supporting my body as I lifted my legs from the floor of the shower and wrapped them round Dave, clasping him at the waist. As I Did I felt Dave's engorged member push into me, further and further. He rammed me into the wall so much it hurt. A little screech made this clear to Dave. 'Sorry, Bobs,' he said.

'No, it's all right, do it again, I'm ready for it now.' He banged me even harder into the wall and I felt him press upwards, even higher into my cunt. I also became aware he had two fingers in there too, screwing around as he thrust. I responded as well as I was able but my own thrashing was somewhat restricted. The pain grew as he rammed he harder up onto the cool tiles but somehow I managed to tell him how wonderful he felt.
'Fuck me, fuck me I'm coming Dave, I'm coming now!!'

I felt Dave begin to hump me uncontrollably as he climaxed inside me. His elixir streamed into me. 'More, keep going, push,' I screamed, reaching for the indescribable pleasure that would come. Everyone else in the chalet must have known by now what he and I were doing. There were never secrets anyway. Everything about the family would have been ripped asunder by just the smallest secret. I suppose there were some secrets, secrets about feelings and desires, but nothing that actually happened was ever covert in any way.

Dave thrust and I came noisily and my orgasm continued for longer than usual. Dave lowered me so I could stand and he turned me gently to the wall. I knew what he wanted and I thrust myself back to him. His still rigid penis pushed at my anus and eased into me. I felt he wouldn't come but just wanted to feel that different pleasure of using me. I was glad to comply as I bathed in the afterglow of a wonderful fuck.

I felt this was a special time and things between us were more than either of us could afford to recognize. But we knew and in our hearts that knowledge warmed us and gave us confidence. You see, Dave and I were in love.

There you are, I've told you, 'le chat s'est échappé', comme on dit. You now know when at last I admitted it to myself. Lyn looked up at me and smiled. I pulled the greatcoat more closely round us both and pulled her to me.

'Carry on, I said, 'last time there were some parts to the tale that I specially liked.'

'I might leave them out, then,' she teased.

But as Lyn's tapestry unfolded, tale by tale, so the weaver's expertise was enhanced. Lyn told stories by anticipation; stories I could retell in my own mind, for many years.

I thought of them as 'Lyn's Tales, Stories of Love'.

The sea was even wilder and the spray was now crashing over our little hideaway. Not in a way that threatened us but it left us hermetically sealed in our own time capsule, the shelter's windows unclear as salty spray dried and streaked and then soaked again in the storm. The distant roar and rumble of the mighty waves droned on as Lyn romanced me.....

The following day I was up early, having slept, alone, the sleep of an angel. I felt happy with myself, at one with the world and in need of nothing. I paid a brief trip to the shower, kept my hair dry, dried myself off and set off for a walk round to enjoy the early morning. It was already quite warm and I remember thinking I was as naked as the moment I was born.

Diagonally across from our chalet, in the shade of some Monterey Pines that were a long way from home, new arrivals were moving into a much smaller chalet than ours. This one had two bedrooms, I guessed. The number plates on their Peugeot showed they were English and as I passed the car a red-haired head popped up from inside and said 'Good morning!'

'Hi there,' I replied as the young girl looked at me. She stared and then looked at me again: 'I'm sorry, I've not done this before.'

I was used to being looked at and to looking and found it quite normal now. This girl was evidently in some embarrassment.

Her partner [her husband as I soon discovered] came to her rescue, emerging from the chalet.

'I'm Mark and this is Kate,' he said, taking me in with his eyes.

He was naked and was really attractive, bronzed but quite slightly built. Tanned except for where his costume would be. I wondered if either of them had been on a naturist holiday before.

'I'm Lyn,' I said. Kate was still looking at me and I wondered if she was even used to seeing naked women, never mind naked males, as she stared at me. She had very nice medium sized breasts, perked upwards enticingly, with pink areoles and nipples to match her red hair. She was wearing shorts as well. There was something boyish about her slim hips and short red hair. The hair was irresistible.

'You must think I'm very rude,' she began as she started to unbutton her shorts.' She wanted to be a naturist, maybe to please her husband, but she was very nervous.

'You don't need to do that, if you're not comfortable yet,' I said gently grasping her arm. 'Come for a walk round with me whilst Mark unpacks.' Kate left her shorts on for now. I grinned at Mark and as I gazed at him I almost fingered my mound, then moved my hand away.

'Thanks,' he said. I think he realized I might help his wife acclimatize. 'I'll put some coffee on for when you get back.'

We wandered round the site; I called in for some croissants at the on-site Alimentation. Kate told me she had been married to Mark for two years. She was twenty-five and he was twenty-three, two years younger than her. She was an optician and Mark worked in hotel management. Kate told me she had never undressed in front of anyone except Mark and her mother but she liked to fantasize about being naked in front of others, men and women, ever since Mark started to persuade her to take a holiday like the one they had just started.

'You'll find it natural and you'll wonder why you didn't do it years ago, and why you weren't brought up to it,' I said.

Kate smiled incredulously. 'You don't know my parents.'

I thought I could probably imagine their attitudes and imagine them losing their inhibitions if only they ever found the courage and met the right stimulant. 'People are surprising. They just need the chance,' I said.

We sat on a bench that looked across the site and towards the shore, several hundred meters away. I put my arm up on the back of the bench behind Kate but not touching her. She was very pretty and reminds me now of a more innocent, less experienced Sarah, Neil's wife, although at that moment I wasn't to meet Sarah for another fifteen months on a winter holiday to the Canary Islands.

Kate looked at me and smiled. I put a hand on her shoulder. 'Trust yourself,' I said. 'Only do what you feel you want. But don't be afraid of your desires. Remember always, desires can be opportunities.'

Kate turned and softly kissed my right shoulder and then moved her head away. She stood and turned to me.

'I should have shown you earlier,' she said as she unbuttoned the waistband of her shorts and then pulled them down without bothering to unzip them. I bent to pick them up and put them on the bench. Kate stood there. She wasn't wearing anything underneath her shorts.

'I want you to look,' she said. Mark wants people to look at me. 'I'd like you to be first.'

Kate had a thick growth of brilliant red hair covering her crutch. 'I wanted to shave it but Mark likes it like that.' she said simply.

'I'd like to see you shaved a little, so your lovely hair is still there but so I could see your cunt better.' I blushed. I had never spoken so openly to a relative stranger before.

'Thank you, Lyn, thank you for helping me.' We wandered back to their chalet. Mark had made the coffee and I presented the croissants as a welcome breakfast. Mark told me Kate was an obedient and liked to be submissive to him for her sexual satisfaction. He also said she had unfulfilled bisexual tendencies. I felt myself becoming aroused but couldn't quite believe in Kate's passivity.

'Finger yourself for Lyn, Kate' he said suddenly. Immediately Kate parted her legs and pushed three fingers into her moistened cunt. She smiled at me.

'Are you bisexual, Lyn?' Mark asked.

I felt I was being rushed. 'With the right people, maybe, but I don't think of it like that' I replied. He seemed to have oversimplified life and all its chances. Changing tack I added: 'I'd better get back; perhaps you'd like to drop in on us this evening?' I suggested. 'We're just over there.' I pointed to our chalet.

I thought they might both enjoy that. Although I found Mark physically attractive I was not ready for any involvement with either him or Kate until I knew them better and until Mark realized that not all his partners would come on the same terms as those by which he used his pretty little wife. Kate on the other hand might tempt me more easily once I knew her well and I would show her how to be more positive and assertive in her sexual diet. I felt Kate was an innocent. Mark had not married her for her experience and that left me feeling a little negative about him. However I thought about her several times that day as I lay sunning myself with the others on the beach. I imagined myself teaching this beautiful young bird to fly.

I returned to 'Les Pins' early that afternoon. Whether it was the heat or too much alcohol the night before I'm not sure, but I had a splitting headache. I fancied a shower and a bit of sleep before the evening meal to try to clear my head. When I got back to the chalet, Kate was sitting on the steps of her chalet reading a magazine. I sauntered over to her.

'Everything okay?' I asked.

'Yes, sure. Mark's swimming in the pool. He likes to prove to himself how many lengths he can do.'

I knew the type. 'Will he be long?'

'Probably another half an hour or so,' said Kate, with a smile at me.

Nudity suited her and she looked lovely sitting there. She had put her magazine to one side and as she spoke she looked directly at me. I liked that.

'You've got a very beautiful body, Kate,' I said softly.

Kate blushed and I saw that her nipples were erect too. She looked even sexier.

'You've got a very beautiful body, too, Lyn' she replied, flushing a deeper pink.

I sat down next to her on the steps of her chalet, putting an arm round her shoulder. She turned her face to me as I did mine and we kissed slowly, probing each other's mouths as we probed each other's willingness to explore further. I sensed Kate's approval coupled with unsureness. She pulled away eventually.

'I need to breathe' she said with a giggle. 'That was so .... so different.'

I stretched my arms out behind me on the decking and leaned back at the same time. I knew Kate was soaking up my body with her eyes.

'Would you like to touch me, Kate?' I suggested encouragingly, but didn't make any further move myself.

Kate looked at me and then moved a hand to my upper leg. As she did so she closed her eyes. Kate moved her hand higher, opening her eyes to observe my reaction. I smiled at her, whispering under my breath: 'Go where you want to go; it's all right, Kate, you control your own feelings this time.'

The bird was stretching her wings, feeling the air, imagining she might yet reach the skies. Kate moved her fingers higher as if she were learning to play me like an instrument. Fingers touched my cunt lips and stopped still. Our eyes met and I raised one hand from the warm timbers of the deck and brushing my hand deliberately across her breast and hardened nipple, I moved to take her by the hand.

'Come on,' I said, as I clumsily hauled both Kate and myself to our feet. We walked into the chalet and on into the main bedroom. I embraced her and we kissed again, touching each others breasts and pulling each other hard against our illuminated bodies. We tumbled on to the bed. We kissed and touched and Kate grew in confidence, finding my cunt again with her fingers. I imitated her and penetrated her. She shivered intensely. I sucked on her nipple and she responded in kind as I thrust my hand more powerfully up inside her. Kate learnt quickly and we pleasured each other a while until I began to work my way down so I could tongue her and eat her cunt for her. I sensed this was her first time and I wanted her to enjoy it. I found her instinctive response to me most stimulating and soon we were locked together tonguing each other and moaning with sexual contentment. We had both come, shaking and twisting, thrusting bodies into each other's soul. We lay still and then I moved back to kiss her and tell how wonderful she was. I whispered thoughts to her that were incredibly intimate for someone I had known so briefly.

I told her I wanted to watch her with other members of my family. I asked if she would be able to be with other men. Her response pleased and startled me.

'I don't know for sure,' she began, 'I sometimes imagine I'm with someone else I know or have seen when I'm with Mark. I close my eyes and replace him with that someone else. But in real life it's always been Mark. He is a good partner, Lyn. He acts a role because that's a role I wanted, a role I chose, you see. Challenging me to do anything sexual he tells me to do turns me on. I can play other roles and Mark will be willing to play them too. Don't judge him by how he seemed today. He knew I would want, I would hope that he would tell me to do something as you stood there this morning.'

I felt better about Mark now, but I would still wait and see.

ooooooo0000000000ooooooo

After breakfast that morning we had driven off to Le Domaine Caché as the unfriendly winds would still have dissipated our pleasures on Les Sables d'Antan. I saw nothing therefore of Mark and Kate's tentative first ventures on to the beach. I knew she would have been admired by men and by women as she passed by and I hoped she enjoyed that feeling. I felt she would watch and learn quite quickly.

The family played and swam and sunbathed. Ben and I spent most of the day together and I felt relaxed as the seven tanned friends and lovers walked back through the dunes to the car. Ben and I showered on our return and dozed a while in our room. We touched each other gently but needed no more at the time. I told Ben about Kate and he became much more aroused. Then Gail called that our evening meal was ready. We kissed lovingly, parted and joined the others.

Glasses of red wine were already poured and a very large bowl stood in the middle of the square wooden farmhouse-style table. In the bowl was a mixture of fresh salad, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, chopped ham, cold pasta and some diced cheese, all accompanied by a generous quantity of bean salad that Case had brought back form the village épicerie. The whole lot was tossed in a vinaigrette that Gail always prepared herself.

It was the ideal finish to the day and my mouth watered as the bowl was passed around. I didn't notice until a little while later that there was a book on the table, a small thick book with seven yellow strips of card protruding from it. Explaining exactly why is difficult, but my erotic imagination was alerted immediately and I began to wonder who would win the game tonight. We hadn't played any evening games for some days and I went through all the possibilities in my mind, predicting internally who would choose who and what if they won. I remembered I had invited Kate and Mark to pop over if they wished and briefly pondered the implications if they came over; they might not, of course, although I hoped Kate would want to come.

One and a half glasses of red wine is usually enough, even today, to relax me to a comfortable glow that exudes a willingness to explore or be explored. Still sitting round the table Gail said: 'I think we'll draw in order of our ages, the oldest and feeblest going first!'

Dave drew his card; it looked like it was one of the longer ones. Then Gail drew followed by Ben, me, Case, James and finally Sam who was only just the youngest by a few weeks. Case and Sam were both determined January Capricorns, who liked to get what they wanted. Strangely enough they got on well together, as if they had worked out subconsciously that they could share things that were ephemeral but for permanent bonds they wanted different things and were no threat to each other.

It turned out that Dave had indeed drawn the longest yellow strip of card. Much, much later it crossed my mind that Gail had manipulated things so this would happen and that she might have told Dave which card to pull. She loved Dave so much but also liked him to fulfill his fantasies. I think it was one of her greatest thrills to make Dave happy in this sort of way. I never asked him because I preferred not to know. The lingering enticement of the mystery was far more intoxicating than the unalterable truth, stripped of all its imaginative qualities, could ever be.

Case spoke first once we had confirmed that Dave had won:

'What have you decided, dad?' she asked.

Dave paused and began slowly, looking questioningly into my eyes: 'I want you to entertain us this evening, Lyn, in any way you choose, whilst we all enjoy watching you.'

I held his gaze; then I smiled slightly and nodded my consent. Dave reached his hand across the table to me and continued:

'Then Case and I will spend the night with you but this time you will direct us both and we will do whatever you wish. Will you do that Case?' he asked his daughter who appeared aroused already.

'Yes, I will' she said hoarsely as if she'd lost her voice somewhere.

We all helped to clear the table and Gail and I did the washing-up in the kitchen. The others moved the table out of the middle of the room, pulling the armchairs in and putting the rug down. The main room functioned as dining room and lounge. Some extra armchairs came from one of the bedrooms. A long sofa pulled into the room from beneath the window on the outside wall. Two electric heaters were turned up high: in that respect the planners had thought about the needs of their customers on cooler evenings.

Ben came over to me and said: 'I've filled your glass up; it's over by the cooker.' As he spoke he pushed a hand through between my legs from behind me and stroked it across my moist cunt. Pressing his lips onto my shoulder he said 'I love you.'

I turned and kissed him on the lips. I didn't say a word.

ooooooo0000000000ooooooo

I sat down in one of the armchairs: Ben was watching me and I smiled to him. Everyone was now gathered in the room. I thought I heard a knock on the outer door.

'I'll go,' said James.

He came back with Kate and Mark. I introduced them to everyone. James sat down again with Kate next to him as Case squeezed up to make room. Kate seemed at ease as she slipped out of her shorts and top. She sat back down.

'We thought you'd be in the nude,' she said, 'but we weren't certain.'

She smiled at me and I enjoyed watching her. I stood and moved to the centre of the room. Pointing at James I said severely: 'Come here!' I grinned showing it was all an act. James came over to me and I put my arms around his waist and ground myself against his cock.

Mark was offered James's place when he got up and came over to me. James and I kissed, slowly like lovers who are not in a rush to quench their thirst. They want to sip quietly before they drink more greedily. He touched my breast and as he held me I leaned away a little to show my breasts to him. I felt his stiffening dick press harder into my mound.

'You feel nice tonight, James,' I said. I turned to look at Mark and Kate. Their eyes were riveted to the scene before them. 'Enjoy watching me, Kate,' I said, really meaning it, wanting her to enjoy me. I would invite her to make love to me later when I hoped she would be so aroused as to be unable to resist.

James and I lay down on the rug and played sexily with each other, groping and fingering, sucking and nibbling. I took his penis into my mouth and then I wanked him for a moment. He was coming to the peak of his arousal and I knew I could easily make him come. I pushed him over onto his back and then I straddled him. His erection was just in front of me and I grasped it and began to hand pump him.

'I'm going to come, Lyn,' he grunted at me as if he wanted to move. I held him fast and carried on. James groaned loudly as he came, protesting: 'No, please, Lyn...'. His sperm erupted from the tip of his cock and hit me in the face. It dribbled down, off my lips and ran slowly down my breasts. I did nothing to wipe it away but I leaned forwards and down to his face and said: 'Now fuck me properly, boy, and come inside me.' I kissed him.
I knew he would need to work away on me for some time to arouse himself again enough to come and that was what I wanted. I wanted a physically exhausting workout from the lover whose virginity I had once unwittingly enjoyed.

Eventually he came, quite gently in the end. We lay a while and kissed. I saw Kate touching herself as she watched and I realised the hand on her breast belonged to Dave.

'Off you go,' I whispered to James. I looked around the room and sensed people wondering if I would ask them to join me. Kate was gazing at me as Dave fingered her gently. She had spread herself fully to him and Mark, her husband was heavily petting with Sam. I felt Sam would soon ask him to penetrate her. Kate wouldn't mind either, I guessed. She was licking Dave's cock now quite uninhibitedly. Her open nature had needed only the slightest trigger.

'Ben,' I said.

He came and lay down beside me. We began to kiss and touch and I loved to hold his penis and stroke it as he explored me with his firm hands. I still loved him very much but I knew now that he was not the ultimate experience I sought. I knew too that his feelings for my sister had grown and that she responded colossally to him. James sensed all this but as long as Case wanted him then he wouldn't care. He and Case were the ultimate for each other and always would be even though they could still be free to share their bodies and their love with the rest of us.

I whispered as quietly as I could that I wanted him to use me and fuck me in the ass, fast and hard. 'Don't be gentle, just rough and quick, Ben.' I kissed him and bit him on the shoulder hard. We were lying sort of side by side and at this he pushed me over onto my stomach. Forcing my legs apart he moved himself up behind me and with his strong hands he raised my rear end slightly. I knew he was positioning himself and that he would suddenly push into me. He knew that I like it to be sudden and he didn't let me down. Ben rammed himself into my anus and screamed a little himself as his cock met the resistance of my sphincter. It let him through and Ben pushed himself home, up inside me. Jerking me really hard he continued to assault my rear and soon came, calling me a 'fucking brilliant slut' as he ejaculated into me. I came just before when he said he was coming but my orgasm lingered and coursed through me, down my spine, for many seconds. I felt tired now and used and good. I wasn't finished though and decided to take a little risk.

'Kate,' I said. 'Would you like to join us, please?' The 'please' made it sound a little like a semi-command and she immediately moved away from Dave. She looked at Mark who was now fucking Sam quite openly. He nodded and said:

'Whatever you want, Kate.'

She stood and moved over to us, her long legs arousing a different side of my sexual craving. I turned back onto my back and asked Ben to just move aside for a moment.

'Come on top of me, Kate,' I said gently. She moved on to me and we kissed and held each other. After a while we were sucking each other's breasts and stretching each other's nipples while the family watched entranced. Mark blew himself into Sam while Gail was fisting her daughter Case desperately. I knew Gail would want to sleep with Kate soon.

'Ben, I want you to come up to Kate's rear [she was still lying more or less on top of me] and fuck her, in the cunt not in her ass but from behind.'

As we continued to pleasure each other Ben raised her slightly and pushed himself into her. She responded by bucking to his thrusts and whimpering loudly with pleasure. She was in a land she had never visited before and she wanted to stay.

Ben came and withdrew. I told Dave to repeat what Ben had done and Dave went straight up inside Kate's cunt, fucking her like a rag doll. She stammered between grunts and his rough thrusts and as I devoured her lips and neck: 'God, I've never done this, I've never felt like this. Oh, please don't stop.'

Dave came and I said: 'Gail, will you eat her out now, please?'

Gail came and gave the girl a tonguing and an exploration that drove her wild. In the end she lay there in an exhausted heap as Gail and I moved away.

Mark was watching aglow with the satisfaction of a good time with Sam who was still fondling his demasted cock. I felt they would pick each other again as soon as the opportunity was provided.

'Take her home, Mark,' I said. 'I think she's done enough for one day!' I smiled. 'She's been wonderful tonight.' I pulled her to her feet and kissed her fully one more time.

'You are absolutely fantastic,' I said staring into her eyes. 'Please come and see us tomorrow.'

As they left Kate turned and blew us all a kiss. I felt, however, it was mainly for me.

I won't tell you about my night with Dave and Case. You know what happened anyway. I watched Dave and his daughter and we all showed our love before falling dead asleep, readying ourselves for another day Aux Sables d'Antan.

ooooooo0000000000ooooooo

Dave told me at breakfast several days later that he had found a location for our photo-shoot and that Kate would be coming with us. I was thrilled that Kate was coming and I hoped he had arranged something to shock my senses. He seemed distant.

'Wear a blouse that unbuttons down the front and denim shorts. Bring a brief bikini and be ready to go at ten o'clock. All right, Lyn?'

I nodded and then asked: 'Do I need to tell Kate?'

'No, she knows what to do. I was with her yesterday afternoon.'

'With her?'

'Yes. I was showing her how to work the cameras. She picked it up quickly.'

'Was Mark there?' I asked.

'Yes, but he went off for a swim. He won't be coming; I don't think Kate wanted him with us anyway.'

'Dave?'

He looked up and I sensed his love behind the mask of the performance that was to be, I realized, part of today's adventure.

'Yes, Lyn?' he asked more gently, a slight smile flitting across his face.

'Did you and Kate..?'

'No, she asked me if I wanted to fuck her again and I said maybe tomorrow after the photo-shoot.' He paused and then went on: 'She's very nice, Lyn. Not just to look at, I mean.' He looked at me and said: 'I thought the three of us might spend the night together.'

'I'd like that, Dave,' I replied and went off to put my clothes on.

Shortly before ten o'clock, since all the gear was loaded and we were all ready, we set off driving inland for a couple of kilometers. Dave had a small yellow Michelin map at his side. Kate and I were in the back together, a little giddy with excitement and expectation. Neither of us, it seemed, knew exactly what Dave had planned. We were climbing higher on an extremely narrow road. Grey granite boulders were interspersed with a thorny undergrowth. After a while we came to a more densely wooded area. The trees were all old pine trees and they did not seem to be part of a plantation as they were randomly spaced, well apart form each other. A young man in t-shirt and shorts was standing in what seemed to be a parking area but there was no vehicle to be seen.

'You are not to speak to the young man,' said Dave, 'and he will not speak to you. I may call him Rob to give him instructions, that's all.'

He was tall and well-tanned. His short brown hair and broad shoulders made him attractive but his face was ordinary until he smiled at us and I detected a pleasant personality.

'Let's go,' said Dave. We picked up all the stuff and 'Rob' came over to help us.

'Follow me,' said Dave, setting off down a winding path that led slightly downhill into what seemed to be a natural sunny amphitheatre where we would be sheltered from the breeze. It was really warm down in the hollow and I felt secure that there was no-one else around. A magpie cackled at us from a wizened old pine.

Dave asked Rob and me to stand in a semi-shaded area and he got Rob to put his arms round my waist. I was to lean slightly away from him. Dave unfastened two of my buttons and told me to look into Rob's eyes. Apparently Kate had a digital camera set to macro and would take the close-ups; Dave would use his camera for the other pictures. I could see a video camera on a tripod but that wasn't being used at the moment.

After about ten minutes the first shots were taken. Rob seemed friendly enough but it felt strange posing with someone whose name you weren't sure of and who hadn't even spoken to you. Obviously he was following Dave's instructions. I wondered where Dave had found him. Did he know him?

'Unbutton the rest of her blouse, Rob,' ordered Dave. More shots were taken. Kate came in close to photograph my breasts and nipples. Dave told Rob to put his hands on my breasts. More shots. Rob is told to pull on my nipples. Close-ups. He has to pull harder; more shots from Kate.

'Pull them even harder!' says Dave. Rob looks concerned and it's really hurting me. I will say nothing. I want this Rob to touch me.

'Unzip her shorts and push your hand in,' says Dave. Distant and close-up as I feel fingers move gently, soothing me. In his eyes I sense empathy with me. I smile encouragingly. As Dave's back is turned I whisper: 'It's all right, I wanted this.'

'Now you unzip his shorts, Lyn.' More shots. 'Put your hand in.' I feel his cock, hard and thick. It feels quite long and warm. Rob blushed perceptibly as I took hold of him and I know now he doesn't do this sort of thing often. Who does?

'Take the rest off, both of you.' We comply. More shots. Kate snaps his dick from close range as I hold it. I see she's undone her blouse completely too. She's enjoying this, I realize. He fingers into me as Kate snaps away at my cunt.

'Kneel down and lick the tip of his penis, Lyn.' I kneel and hold still. Pose. I sense Kate's breath near me. I see her shorts are undone and are slipping down off her tight little bottom. Following Dave's orders I place my lips over the glans of Rob's cock. Then further, holding still each time. Now I have his entire cock down my throat.

'Pull out,' says Dave. 'Raise her to your mouth, Rob.' Pause. 'Kiss her. Hold it.' And so on. I'm so ready; I want it, please, Dave, I say in my mind only. Rob moves me and I lie back against a smooth boulder. I spread my legs exposing myself.

Spread wider if you're still my willing cunt!' Dave challenges me. I spread my legs really wide as Kate moves in.

'Move her cunt lips a little to expose her fully for your shots, Kate.'

Kate puts her camera down briefly as she moves folds of my skin aside. I feel so opened. I'm ablaze with desire for a penis and for Kate. I need both. I groan loudly. Dave glares but says nothing. They weren't words, I protest silently.

Rob's cock brushes against me. It is still. Then it enters me, barely. Kate is intensely aroused, her nipples erect, she is fully naked now, her skin mottled with beads of perspiration. She breathes in and out quickly. I want to touch her too. She is using me with her camera, click by click. Rob pushes in further; then fully. He holds still. I'm not being fucked. Why? Oh God, please screw me, I want to shout it aloud. I obey and am still.

'Right, says Dave, 'Kate, set up the video camera. Rob and Lyn: clothes back on, back to the beginning. Do everything you've done without shooting stops. We'll film you. Lyn, you will suck Rob off and take him as far in as you can and make him come. Swallow him and kiss him and then he will take you back to the boulder and fuck you as hard as you wish. You may speak only when he starts to fuck you. Then you may tell him what you want. Understood?'

I nod.

'And you agree to do all of this?'

I nod again and look at Rob. He nods at me and takes my hand, holding it reassuringly. We both dress and stand around in the semi-shade again waiting for them to tell us to start. I am still very turned on but I am ready to do what Dave wants. I'm ready to be used again for him. For this man I find myself so hopelessly in love with. For Dave.

'Right. Action!' He laughs. It takes very little time now we are not stopping every few seconds. I'm sucking Rob and he is thrusting into my mouth, very aroused. I cup his scrotum and stroke its underside as my tongue wraps itself around his sex. I sense a drop of pre-cum on his tip and I grip tighter and push my mouth down onto him as hard as I can, angling my head to him so as to take him down inside me.

'Lyn,' he grunts as he comes and spurts his warm salty juice down my throat. I try to swallow and gulp in panic. Then I relax and I enjoy him fully. He pulls me to my feet and we kiss tenderly for what seems a long time. A minute later he places me on the boulder and I spread myself for him. Not for Kate the camerawoman or for Dave - well for Dave really, I suppose - but at that moment I am showing I want Rob and he enters me, steadily, firmly but not roughly. We begin to pulse together and I thrust my hips at him and move onto his cock as he moves against me.

'That's fantastic,' says Rob. I hear his voice at last, quite deep and comforting. He sounds as nice as I think he is. I feel good now as he takes me.

'Go harder, Rob, now and I want you to come again please soon,' I tell him. We are copulating without a thought for anyone else, forgetting the other two. My eyes are closed and I just want Rob to have me. He trembles and I sense his climax and I respond. We come together as the power of his thighs enables him to thrust hard, aggressively now, up into me. I'm still coming and I scream: 'Don't stop. That's wonderful, go on ..'

I sense Rob's hardness still moving in me and realize he is trying to achieve a second orgasm. I grip onto him and hold him, telling him how beautiful he is and how amazingly he can use his penis on me. I'm arousing him, I hope and soon he comes, just a little shiver of an orgasm and he relaxes. 'Thank you, Rob,' I murmur as we slowly part. 'That was really nice.' I kiss him gently as he moves away, he comes back to me and places his hands on my behind. We rock together.

'Time for a break,' says Dave. We all grab some water and cool down in the shade. Chatting at last to Rob I discover that Rob is indeed his real name, Rob Timpson, in fact. Apparently Dave and Gail had met the Timpsons quite a few years ago on holiday. Rob was probably fifteen then: now he was twenty-two but he had remembered Dave when they bumped into each other in the village one afternoon. Rob was staying with his family at the Camping de la Tour Gonflée, a naturist campsite near the beach but west of where we were staying. Dave had told him that it would please me very much if he would agree to the photo-shoot.

'There was a moment when I was unsure,' he said. 'But your face reassured me, Lyn. I like it when he used my name. I felt I could regard him as a friend and maybe, eventually, as one of my lovers. At the moment he was a sex partner only, but I had no regrets.

I saw Dave looking up at the sky and realized that he had more plans for action. The light was shifting. Dave looked at Kate; she saw that he was watching her and their eyes met.

'Will you do as I ask, Kate?' Dave began. She frowned slightly at him or perhaps she was just grimacing into the intense Mediterranean sunlight. 'I want to film you as you give yourself to Lyn. I want you to consent to her abusing you as she wishes. I hope you can want that too, Kate.' He stared at her naked figure and involuntarily she moved a hand to her crutch and touched herself.

Kate glanced at me and I nodded to express my desire for this. She spoke:

'Yes, please,' she said simply.

'No stills, just the video. Over by that rock and ready when you both are,' announced Dave.

I went and took her hand. We walked over, my hand on her buttock. We turned and kissed and touched, reaching for each other's breasts. I lowered my face to her nipple and suckled on her as her hand strayed to my cunt.

'Yes,' I whispered and she pushed up into me. I felt several fingers playing me, enticing my clit, I felt more than alive it was so intense. 'Push more in,' I grunted as she stretched me. I felt some pain and realized all of her small hand was now fisting my cunt. I groaned as she bit onto my breasts and shoulder, whimpering: 'Do that to me, Lyn.'

I began to use her for my pleasure and had most of three fingers up inside her quivering body. I pushed a fourth in whilst my other hand pushed a finger into her anus. She squealed as the fourth finger pushed home.

'God, that hurts me!'

'Tell me to stop whenever you wish.'

'No,' she hissed and sucked hard on my left breast.

'I will hurt you more then. All right?'

'Yes, yes..'

I pushed my hand into her and we were fisting each other like animals. The pain and the pleasure merged.

'God that's, oh, I've never..' Kate was deliriously aroused.

She began to jerk herself onto me and I knew she was about to come gloriously. 'Yes, oh, god, yessss. Lyn!!'

She continued to pummel my cunt and I remember looking up at Rob and Dave. They were playing with their dicks openly as they watched us. I found her mouth and pushing my tongue into her, I came. I was pleased they all knew it and that they had enjoyed seeing us.

I hadn't only enjoyed Kate again but I felt complete and I was here with Dave too so what more could I need? Kate is wonderful physically and yet we both enjoy a male partner equally. She reflects superbly my bi-sexual tendencies. Yet I enjoy seeing her with a man too and I thought that might be next on Dave's agenda. I lay back a while and drank some more from the plastic bottles of spring water. Rob was next to me. He held my hand and smiled into my eyes. 'You're really very nice,' I thought to myself only.

Dave focused the camera on a patch of ground and spread a few rugs out.

'Final scenes,' he said. 'Lyn, I want you on your stomach on the rug. I think Rob and I need to finish this,' he added.

I positioned myself and Rob started the filming. I knew that Dave would want to use me and he also knows how much I like it. Dave raised my back end on his thighs and spread my legs wider. Supporting me he placed his cock at my entrance and entered me without a pause or anything. Rammed straight in. Harshly he began to bang into my anus. I pushed back at him showing the acquiescence I know he loves. Suddenly he withdrew.

'Rob, leave the camera running, and come and take over here.'

Rob came behind me and I felt his hard, long cock probing me. He pushed in a little and paused.

'All right, Lyn? You agree to this?'

'Of course. Enjoy me, Rob. Do it your wa, the way you want to do me.'

I wanted him to be himself and I was surprised how sensitive he was. His idea of enjoyment involved me more and we groped for other parts of each other as he held me. He could pull away and go gently back in. He was thrilling me and making love rather than the use I normally accepted from Dave. After about ten minutes he told me he was coming and he spurted his come into my anus. I relaxed and subsided back onto the rug. He came and lay beside me and told me how wonderful I was and how much he had enjoyed the privilege of being with me today. He was so sweet. I said I hoped we would see more of him.

'I think you've seen all there is to see already,' he joked. We got up lazily and then realized all this was still being filmed by Dave. He stopped the camera.

'This will make a wonderful film when I've edited it all,' he said. 'Good for dark winter nights.' After a moment Dave resumed: 'Can you operate the camera for the final scene, please, Rob?' Dave looked at me and smiled his best smile. 'Well done,' he said very quietly. 'Just relax and watch.'

Dave walked over to Kate who was packing the still cameras away. He took her hand and put his other hand up on her right breast. Facing her he said: 'Get down on your hands and knees on the rug and then tell me what you want.'
She did as he told her. 'I want you to use me like a bitch on heat,' she said confident of herself and of her erotic power.

'How would you describe our relationship at this moment, Kate?' he asked.

Kate is an intelligent woman with a broad range of sexual awarenesses. She understood what he wanted and responded to it in her heightened arousal:

'Today I am your obedient little cunt, Dave,' she replied. Dave was behind her now, his hard cock already directing itself to her.

'I want you...'

She never finished but screamed as Dave drove himself into her. She swore at him calling him a 'fucking bastard' so he said through gritted teeth and without slowing his hammering of her as held her hips and pulled her tight up into his raging cock:

'I'll stop then.'

'No, please, don't stop, I want you to...'

Dave had just withdrawn from her and she sensed in panic that he was abandoning her, incomplete. She couldn't bear the thought of this. Then Dave thrust himself back in pulling her by the hips again so she was impaled upon his raging cock. She screamed with delight as he nailed her to the sunlit clearing. Dave had watched all morning, now he gushed into her and she wept a little as she experienced a glowing climax with him. They lay awhile, Dave now on top of her prone form, whispering into her ear.

Soon we picked up our gear and the four of us started to head back up the path to the road. As I glanced back down into the magical hollow I thought this is a memory I wish to treasure. A story I will tell one day, maybe.

Best Indian Adult Forum Free Desi Porn Videos XXX Desi Nude Pics Desi Hot Glamour Pics Indian Sex Website
Free Adult Image Hosting Indian Sex Stories Desi Adult Sex Stories Hindi Sex Kahaniya Tamil Sex Stories
Telugu Sex Stories Marathi Sex Stories Bangla Sex Stories Hindi Sex Stories English Sex Stories
Incest Sex Stories Mobile Sex Stories Porn Tube Sex Videos Desi Indian Sex Stories Sexy Actress Pic Albums

Free xml sitemap generator