Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He licked your ass romantically
Paula was seated on the plane next to a very handsome young man who was her colleague's lover. She still couldn't believe that she had offered to come on the trip with Walt in place of her friend and co-worker Carol. Walt and Carol had the trip planned for months and Carol came down with the flu days before. Walt had not purchased travel insurance, so it was either go or lose the money. They were headed to an all-inclusive couples resort in the Caribbean.

When they first met Paula did not like Walt as he was the typical salesman who came to town and chased pussy. However Carol was attracted to him and she could not get enough of him. Walt was only in the Detroit area twice a month at best usually for three days at a time. Each time he came to town he and Carol got together for incredible sex. At least that was by Carol's account. She couldn't stop talking about him after he left. She told Paula everything they did and how good he made her feel.

On one hand Paula didn't want to hear it because her love life was less than satisfactory. The guy she was dating was passable in bed but not a great lover. She had to admit that she was somewhat jealous of Carol when she raved about her encounters with Walt. Maybe that's why she volunteered to go on the trip. Still as she sat on the plane she almost regretted the decision. She was nervous but also curious and then what would Carol say if she ever found out.

Paula looked over at Walt and he smiled at her and took a sip out of his drink. "Don't worry; we are going to have a great time here. The beach is beautiful and the entertainment is superb as is the food."

Paula was wearing a tropical summer dress that hid most of her curvy body except for her shapely legs. She was a pretty young woman of 28 years with long brown hair down to her shoulders and alluring brown eyes. Her 5'7" 130 pound fit body carried her 35-28-35 figure very well. Walt had always been attracted to her but he knew that initially she despised him. He had met them at a bar one evening and she would have nothing to do with him. Carol on the other hand had come on strong and they ended up sleeping together that night and the next two nights he was in town. On numerous occasions, Paula had advised Carol to dump Walt but that was never going to happen.

Carol was a slender cute young woman with short curly light brown hair. She was flat chested but had nice legs and a cute bottom. Carol only weighed about 110 pounds at 5'6" tall. Her best asset was her cute ass and she was a dynamo in bed. With Walt there wasn't anything that she wouldn't do or try. He had introduced her to anal sex and he was her first anal lover. Since they first met Walt had been back to the Detroit area another 10 times and spent 25 nights in bed with Carol.

The cabin service was complete and minutes later the captain announced the plane was on its initial descent and they would be landing soon. Paula got goose bumps as she thought about the week ahead. Would she let Walt do all those things to her that Carol often bragged about? She had split with her boyfriend a few weeks ago so it was actually perfect timing to get out of town for a while or was it? The plane touched down and it would only be a matter of hours before she would be tested that night in the bedroom.

CAROL'S TALE

Paula and Carol were having lunch on a Saturday afternoon taking a break from shopping. They were good friends and got along great at work and socially. Recently Paula had become concerned about Carol dating this guy Walt Garner from Chicago. He and Carol hit it off a few months ago and every time he came to town, Carol went gaga. Paula knew that Walt's only intention with Carol was sex.

"Carol you should really dump that guy. He's not good for you. It's all about sex, there's no future with him."

"Paula, I don't need a future with him. I love being with him and yes we have sex together. In fact we have incredible sex together every time he is in town. He makes me feel wonderful and I am so sated after 2 or 3 days with him."

"So what does he do that makes you feel so special?"

"Do you really want to know? Do you want me to share the details with you?"

"Yes, I'm all ears, let's hear it."

"Okay but remember you asked for it. You may want to order another glass of wine."

Paula smiled and waited for Carol to begin. Carol took a deep breath and smiled back at her girlfriend.

"Remember the first night when we were in Troy and met Walt at the club. Well he took me back to his hotel room and I have to tell you by the time I got there I was ready to jump his handsome bones. My pussy was on fire and sopping wet. He seemed to sense that pushed me back on the bed and lifted my dress up. He slid off my panties and dropped to his knees to lick my pussy. I came in a matter of seconds and drenched his face. Next he stood up and his 6'2" body towered over me. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them and his underwear down to his knees. His big cock jumped out and I know that I gasped when I saw the size of him. He moved between my legs and slipped his cock into me filling my pussy. He fucked me slowly and I had multiple orgasms before he shot a huge load into my womb. I could hardly move and then I realized that we both still had our clothes on."

"What's so special about that? It was a slam bam, thank you maam session."

"Paula, he was just getting started. He left me on the bed and went in the bathroom and the next think I heard the water running in the tub. He came back out and undressed in front of me. His body was gorgeous, muscular and chiseled. Once he was naked he undressed me and neatly folded my clothes in a chair. He picked me up like I didn't weigh anything and carried me into the bathroom. The tub was filling up and there were bubbles from the bath gel. He set me in the tub and got in with me. I leaned back into him as he caressed my body and played with my nipples. I never knew they were so sensitive. I could feel his huge erection pressing against my body. He washed me thoroughly including my vagina and anus. Next he had me lean over the side of the tub and he caressed and kissed my bottom. The way he ran his tongue over my tailbone sent chills through me and when his tongue dipped into my anus, I nearly leaped out of the tub."

"He licked your ass; he put his tongue in there, how revolting."

"I would have thought so too but he had washed my bottom thoroughly and it felt so good. It seemed naughty and wicked but it was so delightful. Anyway we got out of the tub and he dried me and himself. Then he carried me back into the bedroom and laid me face down on the bed. He announced that he was going to give me a massage and he took some special massage oils out of his suitcase. He began the massage at my shoulders and worked his down my body to my feet. He spent a lot of time massaging my buttocks and complimenting me on my cute ass. Next he had me turn over and massaged the front of my body. I was so turned on I had to have him back in me. Sensing my need, he fucked me slowly keeping his cock in constant contact with my clit. I had another massive orgasm."

"So he proved to be a good lover. I still don't see why he has hooks in you."

"Paula, he had me so turned on all night and he had me feeling so good about myself. No one had ever done that. I was willing to do anything for him and I did. He rolled me back on my belly after I came and he resumed massaging my buttocks. He applied a lot of oil to my bottom and he began to finger my anus. He slowly opened me up using first his finger, then his thumb and then two fingers. He worked my ass to the state that I wanted more in it. He knelt behind me and lifted my hips up off the bed. I sensed what he had in mind but I wasn't sure I could do it. He pressed down on my lower back so that my ass was emphasized and he told me how beautiful it looked. My head was down in the mattress turned to one side when he moved toward me. I felt the soft mushroom head of his cock at the entrance to my ass and then I felt him push ever so slowly. It seemed like hours that he fed his cock into my ass a little at a time. He kept stopping and let me adjust to the new sensation and then he pressed on and on until he was in me."

"Christ Carol, didn't that hurt? Why did you let him take your ass? You hadn't done that before had you?"

"No, he was my first and to this day the only man who has been there. There was some discomfort but mostly a bloating, cramping and constipated feeling. That eventually passed and I just felt full, stuffed with his big cock. He fucked me slowly and he kept telling me how good my ass looked with his cock in it. He lovingly caressed my buttocks as he moved in and out of me. It was obvious that he was in no hurry to cum as he fucked me for a long time. Finally he did cum and he flooded my rectum with his seed. In a way it felt good to have the warm semen soothe my passage. He eased his cock out of my ass and I felt his load trickle out and down over my pussy and inner thighs. Eventually I flopped down on the bed and he lay next to me caressing my body. He invited me to spend the night and as you know I did."

"I can't believe that you gave up your ass to a complete stranger on the first night you slept with him."

"Paula, I'm telling you he is the master of seduction and a great lover. He was so gentle the way eased me into anal sex. He made me want it. I know that's hard to understand. We slept in the same bed that night even though there were two in the room. We fell asleep in the spoon position and I loved the feel of his hard muscular body behind me. Sometime in the early morning hours I became aware that he had another erection and it was pressing into my bottom. I felt him guide his cock between my legs and into my pussy. He fucked me slowly until he came again and then we went back to sleep. The next morning he rolled me to my back and entered me again and fucked me missionary style through multiple orgasms. I had to beg him to stop as I couldn't cum anymore. He went to the bathroom and returned minutes later still sporting an erection. He walked to the side of the bed and placed his cock near my face. I willingly took him in my mouth and sucked him until he came. After that we showered, dressed and left the hotel after agreeing to meet up again that night."

"So this ritual has gone on each time you two get together."

"Yes that and more. He is always surprising me and introducing new things into our sex life. He has introduced me to many sex toys and we have incorporated those into our love making. He has made me feel very special about my ass and tells me how much he loves it and loves fucking it. I could go on and on and tell you more about the things we have done."

"Another time Carol, I think I have heard enough for one day. Let's do some more shopping and another time you can tell me about the sex toys."

CAROL SHARES MORE

It was two weeks before Walt and Carol hooked up again and the following weekend she was telling Paula all about it. Paula was all ears and she had to admit that she liked hearing about her friend's escapades. She also noticed that Carol was happier than she had been in a long time. Paula had fixed Carol up with a friend of her boyfriend and the date had been a disaster. Walt had showed up the Tuesday after that and saved the week for Carol.

"I'm sorry that things did not go well with Bob."

"Paula, he was a jerk. All he wanted to do was cum in my mouth and fuck me. He cared less about pleasuring me, it was all about him. Thank God that Walt came to town that week."

"So I won't waste my voice telling you that I still think that you are making a mistake."

"Save your breath, do you want to hear about what we did?" Carol asked excitedly as she was anxious to share it with her close friend."

"Of course, I know that you are dying to tell me."

"Well last time he introduced me to anal beads. Do you know what they are?"

"I've heard of them."

"They are so erotic. First we bathed as always and he got me squeaky clean again. Next it was the massage and this time after oiling up my bottom he put the beads in my rectum one by one. I felt them but I wasn't as full as I am with his cock in there. Once the beads were in me he rolled me over and began to eat my pussy. I was very turned on and close to an orgasm. Once it started he pulled the beads out slowly and I swear than I orgasmed each time one popped out of my anus."

Paula was surprised and for the first time she was getting turned on from Carol's recollection. "That sounds very hot."

"Oh it was it was wonderful. You should get Jack to do that for you. Anyway, I was drained and I knew that it would be a while before I could cum again. So Walt rolled me over and pulled me up to my knees. He oiled my anus some more and then eased his magnificent cock into my rectum again. Just as he does every time that he fucks my ass he kept complimenting me on it, telling me how good I looked in that position with his cock in me. He ejaculated in me and flooded my ass with his seed. Then he really surprised me when he pulled his cock out and pushed a butt plug into me blocking his semen. He rolled me over and I could see that he was still hard. He put his cock in my pussy and fucked me until I climaxed. All the time it felt like I had two cocks in me."

"Jesus Carol, that sounds very kinky."

"Oh but it wasn't, it felt wonderful. When he pulled the plug out it was like releasing the flood gates. I was drained and couldn't move but I felt like my body was glowing. We slept like babies until morning and as usual he fucked me with his morning erection until I couldn't cum any more anymore. After he relieved himself, he let me suck his cock and came in my mouth. That night we got together again and I asked him to treat me the same way as he had the previous night. It was wonderful and I was in seventh heaven."

At that point Paula sensed that her pussy was damp. It was the first time that she had gotten turned on by Carol's story. Paula found herself wondering what it would be like to actually sleep with Walt and then she scolded herself for thinking that. She knew that she could never get her boyfriend Jack to do those things and her mind drifted back to Walt. She could almost picture the handsome well-endowed stud towering over Carol. Paula thoughts were interrupted when Carol spoke again.

"He invited me to go with him on a week's vacation in the Caribbean. It is an all-inclusive couples resort with a clothing optional beach. I'm so excited."

"It's not that swinger's resort in Jamaica is it?"

"No, it's not that. It is strictly for couples on a different island."

"Good because I've heard some wild tales about that other place."

"Walt isn't interested in swinging with other people. He loves to scuba dive and loves the Caribbean."

"Well I hope you two have an enjoyable trip as I know you won't be starved for sex."

"When I get back I won't have any tan lines," Carol said with a giggle.

CAROL BECOMES ILL

During the weeks leading up to the planned Caribbean trip, Paula kept thinking about Carol and Walt. She could only imagine what would take place with those two after being together for a week. Paula was a bit envious not just about the trip but how good Carol's sex life had become. In her own way she wished she could be in Carol's place. When she tried to introduce new things in her sex life with her boyfriend Jack he was disinterested. They were growing further apart and she wondered if it was because of what she thought she was missing.

A week before the trip Carol contracted the flu and told Paula that she couldn't make the trip. She was devastated because she was sick but also because she had been looking forward to it. Walt was still he was on the hook for the cost of the trip. He could cancel the airfare but he could not get a refund from the resort. Walt asked Paula if she and her boyfriend would like to go in his place. It was already paid for and they would just have to pay for their airfare. Paula was excited and couldn't wait to tell Jack. As it turned out Jack had no interest and Paula was livid. She broke it off with Jack that very day calling him a self-centered selfish prick. She called Walt to tell him the news.

"Jack doesn't want to go even though it's paid for," she said obviously disappointed and annoyed.

"That's hard to believe he would pass up a chance to be with a beautiful girl for a week in the Caribbean."

"He's such a bastard; I've had it with him."

"Is there anyone else who may like to go?"

"No one I can think of but thank you for thinking of me."

"This may sound forward or be awkward for you but would you like to go with me?"

Paula was momentarily stunned but also flattered and apprehensive. "I don't know. Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. It is a beautiful place and you would have a great time."

A million thoughts raced through Paula's head. She knew she would be expected to have sex with him. Would he do all those things to her that he had done to Carol? The things that made Carol feel so good and that she talked about all the time. Logic said that she should say no but the mystique and intrigue of a sexual experience with him said yes.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. I shouldn't have asked and put you in that position."

"No, no, it's okay. I was just caught off guard. I would love to go." There she said it but she regretted it almost immediately. She knew what she was agreeing to and what would be expected.

"Great, I'll switch the airline ticket and I will see you at the Detroit airport this Saturday."

"What about Carol? What should I tell her?"

"I wouldn't tell her anything but that's up to you."

Walt hung up and Paula sat in disbelief. Did she really she yes? For the next several days leading up to their departure, Paula was nervous and full of self-doubt. By the time she got to Detroit Metro she was a bag of nerves. She remained nervous during the entire trip and kept questioning her decision.

PAULA'S EARLY DAYS ON THE ISLAND

The plane had landed and they claimed their luggage and cleared customs. A shuttle took them and four other couples to the resort. Paula relaxed on the shuttle ride as the other four couples were pleasant and engaging. When they arrived there was a street party going on at the resort. A number of different booths were set up on the property offering island fare, food and drink. Island music could be heard throughout the resort. Walt and Paula were shown to their room and they unpacked quickly and hung up some of their clothes. Walt placed their valuables and passports in the room safe.

"Come on, let's join the street party and get something to eat and drink," Walt told her.

They left the room and joined the other guests at the party. Paula liked the theme of the street party. People were wearing island garb, eating, drinking and dancing. It was easy to get caught up in the mood and she totally relaxed. They sampled a number of local island dishes and tropical drinks. It was Paula's first time at an all-inclusive resort so it took some time for her to get used to the fact that everything was included. There was no need for her to have money with her.

They partied well into the night and met a number of other couples who had arrived that day as well. It was nearly midnight when they returned to their room and they were both tired from the trip and party. Walt surprised Paula when he told her that they could sleep in separate beds if she wanted. Paula thought about it and declined.

"I know that before the week is out that we will be in the same bed. We might as well start tonight," she told him as she blushed slightly.

"I'm glad. We're both tired so we don't have to rush things," he responded.
They both changed in the bathroom that night. Walt just wore sleep shorts and Paula admired his chiseled muscular body. He was indeed a hunk. Paula wore a shorty pajama set and Walt admired her curves in the clingy outfit. They crawled in bed together and Paula turned on her side with her back toward him. He moved in close and she felt his strong body press against her. Walt draped one arm over her body and they fell asleep in the spoon position. They were both obviously tired and they hardly moved through the night.

Walt woke up first Sunday morning with a piss hard-on that wouldn't quit. He looked at Paula and she looked so pretty next to him in bed. He pushed the bed covers down and pulled her pajama bottoms off. Her pussy hair glistened in the soft light. Walt moved her legs apart and slid in between them. He then positioned his big cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly filled her cunt with his shaft. Paula moaned as she stirred and then she looked up and smiled at Walt.

Paula reached for him and pulled him toward her as his cock sank all the way into her snatch. Walt pushed up her pajama top and fondled her lovely tits. He fucked her slowly at first and then picked up the pace. Paula was moaning and groaning as Walt fucked her pussy thoroughly. She kept waiting for him to cum and for him to slow down but Walt was relentless and he kept fucking her. Paula orgasmed countless times as her body thrashed about and lifted off the bed. Her pussy was drenched with her own cum and Walt's cock slid easily in and out of her hole. Finally she screamed during an extreme climax and her body seemed to go limp.

"Walt, please stop no more. I can't cum anymore. Let me rest, please," Paula begged.

Walt smiled to himself as he pulled his cock out of Paula's pussy. He looked at her lovely half naked body but decided to let her rest. He got up and took his morning piss and dressed in his workout shorts and tee. She was sleeping again when he came out of the bathroom so he wrote a note and left the room. He headed down to the beach to stretch out before he jogged around the property. The beach front wasn't that long so he jogged all around the property down the different paths and around the buildings. He ended up at the fitness center where he worked out for an hour before heading back to the room.

When he returned Paula was just waking up and she had not read his note. "Good morning sleepy head," he teased.

"I was dead tired this morning. My God did you work out too?"

"Yes, I left you a note."

"I don't know how you do it."

"Want to go to breakfast or do you want me to bring something back here."

"No, I'll go. Give me a minute."

Paula got out of bed went to the bathroom, brushed her teeth and freshened up her face. She looked at herself in the mirror and thought quietly, "Well you did it; you had your first sex with him." She put on shorts and a tee and was ready to go. They would shower later after breakfast.

Paula was impressed with the buffet, everything was so fresh and the fruit was to die for. Walt loved the eggs over easy. They both ate a healthy breakfast and sat with two other friendly couples.

"So what are your plans today" a woman named Cindy asked.

"It's a gorgeous day so we thought we would check out the nude beach. Paula has never been to a nude beach before," Walt replied surprising the two couples.

Cindy blushed and said, "I never have either but I'm not sure I could."

"We'll let you know how it goes. Have a good day maybe we'll see you this evening," Walt replied as she stood and pulled Paula's chair out for her.

Paula smiled and said good bye to the two couples. She and Walt went back to their room and put on tee shirts and shorts as they would not need bathing suits for the nude beach. They took a couple of books and sunblock to the beach. When they arrived they located two beach chairs and found a good spot facing the sun. There were about ten other couples at the nude beach when they got there but more people arrived later. Many of them were tan all over and it was obvious they sunbathed nude. It took Paula a few minutes to get over her nervousness but she was able to handle her public nudity.

Paula watched as couples applied sunblock or lotion to their partner. They sat in the chairs and opened their books but they did not do much reading as they instead checked out the naked bodies. There were some attractive fit couples there but none more so than Paula and Walt. At one point Walt went to the bar to get a couple of Bloody Marys. He noticed that several women checked him out.

When he returned Paula whispered, "I saw people checking you out. Do you think that there are swingers here?"

"Maybe but this is not known as a swinger's resort."

They stayed on the nude beach for two hours which was plenty of sun for their lily white butts and her boobs. Walt and Paula showered, dressed and went to the main dining room for lunch. Later they went snorkeling which occupied their afternoon. That evening they dined in the restaurant and loved it so Walt made reservations for Monday evening too. The entertainment in the main room that evening was an Elvis impersonator who was quite good.

Paula and Walt danced to many of the Elvis love songs and she was feeling very romantic. By the time they returned to their room they were both ready to make love. In the bedroom it was right down to business and Paula undressed and sat on the side of the bed. Walt stripped off his clothes and walked toward her with his big hard dick swaying as he walked. Walt looked down at Paula and lifted her face with his hand. Paula smiled at him and she marveled at his confidence. Paula took his thick cock in her hand and ran her tongue over the head of it. Then she wrapped her mouth around it and slowly moved her head up and down taking him as deep as she could without gagging herself.

Paula proved to be an excellent cock sucker and she soon had Walt on the verge of his first cum. Paula bobbed her head up and down on his cock pursing her lips together until she felt Walt shiver. Paula would remove her mouth briefly to prolong his orgasm. She would lick the underside of his cock and his balls driving him wild with desire. Paula sucked his balls into her mouth and tickled his perineum with her fingers. She let her hands run over his hard abs and loins which caused Walt to tremble as a tingling sensation ran through his body.

Walt couldn't take anymore and he grabbed Paula's head and pulled it back onto his cock. Paula knew this time he would cum in her mouth but she was not prepared for the surge or the volume of his ejaculation. Walt held her as he unloaded in her mouth. Volley after volley of cum bounced off the back of Paula's throat and she swallowed as quickly as she could. Paula managed to keep all of his cum in her mouth and she sucked him dry.

Walt stayed hard as he pulled his cock from Paula's mouth. He pushed her back on the bed and slid between her legs. Walt eased his cock back into her pussy and fucked her through multiple orgasms until Paula pleaded with him to stop and give her pussy a rest. She knew now what Carol had meant by his stamina and love making. Paula rolled over on her stomach almost as if she was protecting her pussy from any more pounding.

As Paula lay on her stomach Walt went to get some lotion from the bathroom. When he returned he sat on the back of her legs and she could feel his thick meat resting on her buttocks. Walt began a slow soothing massage starting at her shoulders and worked his way down her back. His strong hands mesmerized Paula and she totally relaxed under his manipulations. Walt then massaged her legs working her calves first and gradually ascending to the back of her legs. Paula tensed as he started to massage her ass cheeks as she knew where this was heading. This is what Carol had so vividly described when she gave up her ass to him. Would he expect her to give in also? Was she up for it? Could she handle his big cock the way Carol had described it.

Walt put a generous amount of lotion on her ass and lovingly kneaded her cheeks. He complimented Paula on her beautiful ass. He slipped his hand between Paula's ass cheeks and brushed her vagina. Walt lifted Paula by the hips so that her ass was elevated. He poured more lotion between the cheeks of Paula's ass and began to probe her asshole with his fingers. Soon he had two fingers sawing easily in and out of Paula's asshole and two others in her cunt. Paula lay there with her head on the bed turned to the side and cooed as Walt simultaneously moved his fingers in and out of her rectum and vagina. Walt pushed down on the small of Paula's back causing her to accentuate her ass even more. She loved the sensation and surprisingly hoped that he would keep it up.

Next he removed his fingers and held her buttocks in both hands. He pried them slightly apart and ran his tongue up and down the crack in her bottom. He probed her anus with his tongue and licked all the back to her pussy and flicked it over her clit. Paula had never felt anything like it. She remembered Carol's words that it felt so naughty and so erotic at the same time. That was exactly what Paula felt at the moment.

Walt removed his face from her ass and lined up the head of his cock with her pink rosebud. Walt eased his cock into Paula's lubricated asshole and the soft mushroom head cleared her sphincter. He fed her a little at a time slowly going deeper until he was most of the way in. Paula was grasping the bed sheets and waiting for the sharp pain that never came. It was just as Carol had explained. First there was bloatiness and a little cramping and then the sensation of being completely full. Walt stayed still for a second and then slowly pulled his cock out until only the head remained in Paula's ass. Then he pushed all the way back in again. Walt slowly fucked Paula in the ass watching his cock slide in and out from between her gorgeous ass cheeks. He tried to prolong his ejaculation for as long as possible as he savored every moment of his cock in her ass.

Walt stiffened and pushed his cock all the way up Paula's ass and he held on to the globes of her ass as he fired a huge load of cum deep into her rectum. Paula could feel the warm seed fill her ass and chills ran through her body. Walt stayed in her ass and remained hard as Paula involuntarily milked him with her sphincter muscle. Walt leaned over Paula and they both flopped to the bed with Walt still buried in her bum. They lay still for a while and Paula realized that Walt was still hard in her ass.

Walt moved his arms up aside of Paula's and braced himself on his elbows. Then he gradually started to fuck her ass again. This time Walt picked up the pace and within minutes he was pounding Paula's ass. Paula pushed her ass up to meet Walt's cock every time he thrust into her. The two of them established a rhythm and soon they were fucking like animals in heat. Paula grunted every time that Walt plunged his cock deep into her ass and she urged him to fuck her hard.

He was really caught up with her ass as he did not expect her to give it up so soon if at all. His cock felt like it was bigger than ever and that it would explode at any moment. Paula's thrusting of her ass up at him was driving him wild. Walt felt his orgasm building and he fucked her even faster. Then he stiffened and shot a second load in her ass. He held himself in position as he emptied his balls in her rectum. Paula felt the warm substance enter her ass and mix with his previous cum. She hadn't felt this full ever.

The two of them fell forward on the bed with Walt's cock still impaled in her ass. Walt rolled to the side and rolled Paula with him so as not to crush her with his weight. As they lay there Paula clenched and relaxed her sphincter as she massaged Walt's softening cock. She felt him finally go totally soft and slip from her asshole. Streams of cum trickled out of her ass and ran over her ass cheek onto the bed sheet. Walt and Paula cuddled up in the spoon position with his cock pressed against her ass. He put his arm around her and she snuggled close to him. Walt eventually went to sleep with Paula in his arms.

It took her a while to get to sleep as she lay there contemplating the anal seduction. It had been so easy to go along with him in spite of her reluctance. She had never expected that she would give up her ass so willingly. Paula knew then that she would be experiencing anal sex as part of their love making the rest of the trip. She understood now why Carol was so enamored with this man. He was a great lover and pleasured her thoroughly. What would their relationship be after this week? She would worry about that later and for now she would enjoy every second of the remaining five days with him.

PAULA CAN'T GET ENOUGH

The following morning Paula was treated to Walt's favorite ritual. He loved to fuck women with is morning piss hard-on as he knew he could fuck them senseless without cumming himself. He did just that to Paula and he had her begging once again to give her pussy a rest. Afterward they showered and went to breakfast.

"It's another beautiful day not a cloud in the sky," he observed.

"Let's go to the nude beach again today."

Paula loved sunbathing nude and she liked seeing other naked bodies on the beach with them. They arrived at the dining area and filled their plates with healthy foods. Finding an empty table they sat down to eat and the waiters instantly brought coffee to them. Shortly afterward they were joined by two other couples they had not yet met. The two couples were cute and they were younger than Paula and Walt. Walt and Paula finished their breakfast before the others and excused themselves from the table.

They reached their room and put on tees and shorts. Walt packed the sunblock and lotion along with reading material. Once they arrived at the beach they picked up towels and laid claim to a couple of beach chairs. They stripped off their shorts and tees faced the sun when they sat in the chairs. Paula and Walt put the sunblock on their whiter skin and lotion on their tanned areas.

"I think that I am getting used to people being naked here," Paula told him.

"You know it really is a comfortable way to enjoy the sun once you get past the initial nervousness of being naked."

When it was time for lunch they returned to the room, took a quick rinse off and got dressed. Another bountiful display of food awaited them at the buffet and they ate another healthy meal. After lunch Paula wanted to return to the nude beach and relax rather than do any activities. The beach was more crowded after lunch and all chairs were taken. They spread out towels and lay face down on the sand. Walt put lotion and sunblock on Paula's body and when he applied it to her buttocks, he felt his cock twinge. He teased her by letting his finger slip in the crack and touched her anus. Paula giggled and whispered, "I don't think I need sunblock there."

Paula next applied the sunblock to Walt's bottom and she teased him by letting her hand come close to his testicles. "Keep that up and I'll get a hard-on," Walt whispered to her.

As they lay there Paula noticed that a number of people walked by close to where they were laying. She mentioned it to Walt who replied, "It's your beautiful ass. It's a magnet. Everyone is checking it out close up."

"You're kidding."

"No I'm not. You just don't know how great your ass looks when you are face down. There is only one other way when it looks more beautiful."

"When's that?"

"When you are on all fours in bed and my cock is in it."

Paula slapped him playfully and rolled back to her belly. "Put some more sunblock on my bottom."

"I'm going to get us drinks first otherwise I'll be walking to the bar with a hard-on."

"That would get some attention," Paula replied with a chuckle.

Walt walked over to the bar to get a couple of frozen drinks, Pinna Colada for Paula and Vodka slush for himself. A number of women checked out his package as he walked to and from the bar. He returned with the drinks and spotted two vacant beach chairs on the way. Juggling the two drinks he picked up the chairs and brought them to Paula. She spotted him, jumped to her feet and ran to him. Her jiggling buttocks got many people's attention.

They got organized and sat in the chairs sipping their drinks. Walt noticed many eyes were pointed in their direction and he knew it was because of his impressive cock and her lovely ass. He assumed most of them were wondering if he was putting his big dick in her shapely ass. They had no idea how right they were.

Paula and Walt spent the entire afternoon on the nude beach. When they showered that evening before dinner, they noticed that in spite of the sunblock there was a trace of sunburn. Walt was sure that their tan lines would be gone before they left the island. He and Paula ate in the restaurant again before they went to the show in the main room.

That evening there was a calypso singer and band and they were very good. They played and sang old favorites from Harry Belafonte and other popular songs. After the show, some people went to the piano bar but most went to the disco. Paula however was ready to make love so they returned to their room. Their clothes came off quickly and Paula hopped in bed.

"Walt, eat my pussy now," Paula cooed.

Paula got on her back in the bed and spread her legs. Her hands went down to her pussy and she stroked her quim and opened it for Walt to see. Walt just stared at her in all her beauty lying on the bed. Her sexy smile, her firm tits and hard nipples stuck up in the air and her voluptuous body was splayed before him. Paula held her arms open to him and then guided him to her body as he leaned in toward her. She certainly had come a long way since the first day.

Walt buried his tongue in Paula's pussy shoving it in as if he was fucking her. Paula directed the action and she soon had him nibbling on her clit while he fingered her pussy. Walt was really getting into the action particularly because of the way he had Paula squirming and tossing on the bed. Paula moved her legs over Walt's shoulders and pulled his head closer to her pussy. Walt held on to Paula's shapely buttocks and squeezed and fondled her firm ass cheeks as he ate her pussy.

"Oh, oh, yes right there. You got it. Suck it, chew on it eat me, oh!" Paula cried out.

Walt continued to eat her pussy as he held her ass tightly in his hands. He then moved his hands up to her tits and found her hard nipples. Walt massaged her boobs and twirled her nipples in his fingertips as he continued to munch on her pussy and clit. Paula was tossing and thrusting her pussy into Walt's face and calling for him to eat her. Walt snuck one hand behind Paula's bottom and toyed with her asshole tickling the tight nether hole. Walt stuck his middle finger in Paula's pussy and got it good and wet with her juices. He then positioned it at Paula's asshole and shoved it in. Paula gasped with the abrupt anal penetration but soon had Walt's finger buried in her ass. Walt pumped his finger in and out of Paula's ass as he continued to maul her pussy with his mouth. Walt loved the feel of his finger in the warm recess of Paula's ass.

Paula stiffened and gasped aloud as she came on Walt's face. Walt held on to her with his finger still buried in her ass and his mouth glued to her cunt. He felt the waves of orgasm rock Paula's body and his face was flooded with her cunt juice. Paula kept humping his face until the last of her orgasms passed and she flopped back on the bed. Walt slipped his finger from her ass and his hands found her breasts again. He stroked her tits and nipples as he gently licked her pussy dry of all her juices. Walt finished eating her and then sat up kneeling between Paula legs. Walt followed Paula's eyes to his cock and she realized that he was hard again.
Walt leaned forward and aimed his cock at Paula's pussy. He slid in easily to the hilt and reveled in the warmth of her cunt. Walt began to pump his cock in and out of Paula's pussy as she wrapped her shapely legs around his back. Paula pulled him in with her legs and positioned herself so that her clit was in constant contact with his cock. Walt began to pound Paula's pussy and Paula humped her hips back at him just as hard. The two of them fucked each other frantically breathing heavy and grunting and moaning. Paula had another orgasm but continued to fuck Walt toward his. Paula lost count of her orgasms before Walt finally filled her pussy with his seed.

Walt stiffened and then thrust into her each time he felt his cock ejaculate. Paula rocked with him and she clenched her cunt muscles squeezing every drop of cum from his shaft. Walt collapsed on her body as he felt the last surge of cum leave his cock. Paula held him tight as he relaxed his body. Paula rolled to her side and Walt rolled with her. They held to each other and gently caressed each other's sweaty body. Paula pushed Walt on his back and then she kissed her way down his chest passed his stomach to his cock. Walt gasped when Paula took his cock in her mouth and sucked it clean of their combined juices. She moved up his body and kissed him deeply shoving her tongue in his mouth again.

"I love being with you. You are a great lover," Paula asked sexily.

"You've come a long way from the girl that used to despise me and tell Carol to dump me."

"Sorry about that, I regret those words."

"It's time to fuck you in the ass," Walt whispered.

Paula smiled at him and then got off the bed. She retrieved some lubricant from the nightstand and handed it to Walt. Paula then got on all fours so he could lube her ass. Walt always got turned on by putting the lube in her asshole. He enjoyed fingering her hole and caressing her curvy ass. Paula rotated her ass in arousal as Walt inserted a second finger into her bung hole.

"Okay I'm ready, fuck me in the ass," Paula said with her voice cracking.

Walt knelt behind her and eased his hard cock into her ass. He worked it in slowly and reveled in the methodical penetration of her luscious ass. Paula's ass was a warm tight receptacle. Paula used her anal muscles to perfection as she massaged Walt's cock in her anal sheath. Walt caressed both of Paula's gorgeous ass cheeks as he fucked her ass deeply. He fucked her ass for a long time before they both sensed he was about to cum again. Walt picked up his pace as Paula squeezed his cock with more intensity.

"Cum in my ass, I want your cum in my ass," Paula cried out.

Her words sent Walt over the edge and he fired his load into Paula's hot ass. Paula felt the warm sperm coat her rectal passage, a feeling that she now loved. She squeezed her anal muscles and milked Walt's cock dry of every drop of cum. Walt continued to fuck her slowly until his cock softened and slipped from her ass. Walt just looked at her beautiful ass and watched as trickles of cum ran out of her ass across the lips of her pussy and down her inner thighs.

They moved to their sides and cuddled in the spoon position. Walt caressed Paula firm full breasts and tweaked her rock hard nipples with one hand. With the other hand he diddled her clit and pushed several fingers in her pussy to rub her g-spot. He got hard again and slipped his cock back in her ass. Walt didn't cum again but he brought Paula off one more time and it was an intense orgasm. They remained in the spoon position and eventually dozed off. Sometime later Walt's cock slipped out of Paula's ass.

There were only two nights left and Paula didn't want the week to end. She never felt so good sexually and about herself. She knew now exactly what Carol had experienced and why she raved about Walt. The next day was nearly a repeat performance of the previous day; sex in the morning, breakfast, nude beach, lunch, more nude beach and dinner. After dinner there was entertainment.

That night was Reggae night and the entertainment was fabulous. The singer and band performed on the beach and the resort staff taught their guests to dance to Reggae music. Walt danced with a native girl and Paula with a native guy then they danced together as the staff moved on to teach another couple. It was a fun night and the Reggae singer and band received a resounding applause from all the guests. It was nearly 10:00 PM when the entertainment concluded and Walt and Paula headed to their room. By the time they arrived they were both s ready for sex. Walt's shorts were wet from the pre-cum that had oozed from his cock. Paula spotted it and went into action pulling his shorts down. Walt's stiff cock leaped out and bobbed in front of Paula's face.

Walt groaned aloud and stood still when he realized that Paula was going to blow him. However he suggested a 69 position for mutual oral sex. Paula quickly climbed on top of Walt and took his cock in her mouth. Walt began licking her pussy. Paula groaned with pleasure as Walt knew his way around her pussy with his mouth. Paula loved having her pussy eaten. Walt licked her clit and then flattened his tongue against and rubbed hard. Paula squealed on his cock when he did that and she loved the feeling of his stiff tongue.

"Put your fingers in my pussy and find my g-spot," Paula gasped.

She loved the combined orgasmic pleasure from her g-spot and clit being stimulated simultaneously. Walt fingered her pussy and quickly located her g-spot. Walt rubbed it vigorously and Paula felt her orgasm building with the renewed action in her pussy.

"Oh my God, that's it. Rub me there, lick me harder. Oh god I'm cumming," she screamed.

Paula's body lifted off the bed and she grabbed Walt's head with both hands. Paula held tightly to Walt as she thrust her pussy at his mouth. Her love juices gushed into his mouth and he liked the taste of her. He always liked it when a woman came in his mouth. Paula went back to sucking his cock until he came in her mouth. Paula rolled off of him and flopped back on the bed. Walt looked at the beautiful woman sprawled out in his bed and then he followed her eyes to his cock.

Walt crawled between Paula's and shoved his cock in her pussy. Paula immediately wrapped her legs around Walt's torso and began to fuck him in earnest. Walt loved fucking her and he started drilling Paula hard and fast as the two of them went at it like animals in heat. Walt wanted to fuck her into submission at this point but he knew that Paula was insatiable. Paula made sure that her clit stayed in constant contact with Walt's cock as she worked toward another orgasm.

Paula then screamed out loud again as another massive orgasm rocked her body. She held tightly to Walt and yelled at him to hold her. Walt wrapped his arms around the quivering body and pulled her snugly against him. Paula bit lightly into Walt's shoulder but she didn't break the skin for which Walt was grateful. Paula gasped and fell backward onto the bed. Walt was still in her and he drove toward his own release.

Paula then whispered in a sultry tone "Don't cum in my pussy. I want you to feel you cum in my ass next."

Paula then got on all fours and Walt lubed her ass. Walt always got turned on by putting the lube in her asshole. He enjoyed fingering her anus and caressing her curvy ass. Paula rotated her ass in arousal as Walt inserted a second finger into her bung hole. He was so pleased that she had taken to anal sex so willingly. He would have been okay if she hadn't but he was thrilled that he took her anal virginity and that she loved it.

Walt knelt behind her and eased his hard cock into her ass. He worked it in slowly and reveled in the methodical penetration of her luscious ass. Paula's ass was a warm tight receptacle. Paula used her sphincter muscle to perfection as she massaged Walt's cock in her anal sheath. Walt caressed both of Paula's gorgeous ass cheeks as he fucked her ass deeply. They both sensed he was about to cum again and Walt picked up his pace as Paula squeezed his cock with more intensity.

"Cum in my ass," Paula whispered excitedly.

Her words sent Walt over the edge and he fired his second load of the evening into Paula's hot ass. Paula felt the warm sperm coat her rectal passage, a feeling that she now looked forward to every night. Walt continued to fuck her slowly until his cock softened and slipped from her ass. Walt he rolled off of her and they cuddled together.

Paula guided the stiff shaft into her pussy this time and Walt wrapped his arms around her. They moved slowly together as he fondled her breasts and nipples and diddled her clit. Walt did not cum again but Paula did. After her orgasm they remained coupled together and dozed off after another day in paradise.

THE FINAL DAY

They were exhausted from the previous night's sexual marathon and they both slept in that Friday morning. Walt woke up first and saw that they still had thirty minutes to make breakfast. He was famished so he woke Paula up and the two of them threw on tees and shorts and dashed for the buffet. They managed to fill their plates and were seated when the staff began to break down the buffet.

After breakfast it was back to the nude beach. They looked at each other and complimented themselves on their golden dark tans. The tan lines had nearly disappeared completely. Paula was glad that she had broken it off with Jack as she could not even imagine trying to explain not having tan lines.

They had a relaxing day on the nude beach and they skipped lunch since they had eaten a late breakfast. They sunned all day and took in the beauty of the island and ocean. That evening they dined in the restaurant again and returned to their room early. There was no entertainment that nigh and most couples went to the disco. However this was Paula's last night with Walt and she wanted to make love all night if she could.

Once in bed he ate her and fucked her through multiple orgasms but did he did not cum. Paula didn't know it but he planned to satiate her and then spend the rest of the night in her incredible ass. Paula was sexually drained and sated when Walt began with the massage. Her body glowed even though she was limp and early lifeless. She had never felt so good and as relaxed as he massaged her lovely body. He massaged her buttocks and toyed with her bottom for nearly 30 minutes before lubing her anus and lifted her to her knees. Paula knew what was next.

Walt entered her ass and fucked her slowly. He was very turned on and ejaculated quickly flooding her rectum. He stayed hard and continued to fuck her ass and came a second time. Paula was surprised when he stayed in her and continued to fuck her bottom. Her rectum was full and she could feel his seed squishing around as he continued to drill her ass. Paula's thighs were burning and she collapsed face down on the bed. Walt followed her down keeping his cock in her and resumed fucking her.

It seemed like hours before he came a third time and Paula felt another surge in her rectum. His body weight had crushed her and pinned her to the mattress but he finally rolled to his side and turned her with him. His cock was still in her ass and she wondered how he could stay hard for so long. Surely he wouldn't be able to cum again. Walt did not cum again but he allowed his cock to soften and slip from Paula's curvy bottom. A steady stream of semen poured out of her anus and Paula was excited by the sensation. They stayed in the spoon position and cuddle as they finally dozed off. Paula felt the semen drying on her buttock as she went into a slumber.

THE TRIP HOME

It was Saturday and time to head home. They had breakfast at the resort and later took the shuttle to the airport. They passed through Departures without any trouble and Walt bought some scotch in the duty free store. Their flight was on time and they would land in Detroit later that evening. Paula had had a wonderful time and she never felt better in her life. In a way she felt bad that Carol couldn't make the trip but she was thrilled that she had. They sat on the plane with her arm looped through his as she cuddled up to him.

Paula now wished she could be with Walt all the time. That was exactly what Carol always said. How would she face her friend? Would Carol ever find out? What would happen when Walt came back to town, would he see Carol again or her? A million thoughts and possibilities raced through her mind the entire flight home. Hours later they were deplaning and working their way through customs.

When they entered the terminal Paula could not believe her eyes. Carol was there. What was she doing here? Paula panicked and was embarrassed.

"Hey you two, how was your trip?" Carol asked as if everything was normal.

"It was great. We had a great time," Walt responded.

"You knew that I was going in your place?" Paula quizzed.

"Oh yeah, it was actually my idea to fake the flu and see if you would go with him."

"What if I hadn't agreed to go?"

"Then I would have gone. I knew the only way that you would feel the way I do was to experience it yourself. Isn't he a wonderful lover?"

Paula blushed and admitted it to Carol, "Yes he is everything you said he was."

"Even with your tan I can see that you are blushing. Come on let's go to my place and I want to hear all about the trip and we can have some fun afterward."

In disbelief, Paula went with her girlfriend and her new lover to Carol's car. They would spend the night at Carol's and both women would share another new experience, their first threesome. Paula would learn later that evening that Carol always had a thing for her and she would learn about female love making. It would be a fitting finale to an erotic week.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amanda by surprise as her ass had never been licked before - Pussy fucker sex story SexStories 1 1,391 05-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Last Post: SexStories

Best Indian Adult Forum Free Desi Porn Videos XXX Desi Nude Pics Desi Hot Glamour Pics Indian Sex Website
Free Adult Image Hosting Indian Sex Stories Desi Adult Sex Stories Hindi Sex Kahaniya Tamil Sex Stories
Telugu Sex Stories Marathi Sex Stories Bangla Sex Stories Hindi Sex Stories English Sex Stories
Incest Sex Stories Mobile Sex Stories Porn Tube Sex Videos Desi Indian Sex Stories Sexy Actress Pic Albums

Free xml sitemap generator